We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

It's here.

qCLf94g.jpg

IVvMMHK.jpg

Acer Aspire V15 Nitro Black Edition VN7-591G-70FN.

Intel Core i7 4720HQ

8GB RAM DDR3L

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB

SSD 256GB

15.6" full HD IPS LED

Haven't used it much yet... It's very quiet, start-up takes only six seconds (I'm used to four minutes), screen hinges are flimsy though the overall build quality rather good. Too bad the battery is not removable and to my surprise it has no CD slot.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got a PC monitor so I can use my desktop again. Mind the sidewaysness, I fell over when taking the photo.

jT0ybmRl.jpg

Quite impressed with it so far considering it was only £109.99. It's an Asus VE247H. Picture quality is great out of the box and even better when the settings are setup properly. Speakers are on par with the average laptop though which is fine with me as I didn't know it had speakers when I ordered it. :lol:

Finally got a PC monitor so I can use my desktop again. Mind the sidewaysness, I fell over when taking the photo.

http://i.imgur.com/jT0ybmRl.jpg

Quite impressed with it so far considering it was only £109.99. It's an Asus VE247H. Picture quality is great out of the box and even better when the settings are setup properly. Speakers are on par with the average laptop though which is fine with me as I didn't know it had speakers when I ordered it. :lol:

Now we just need the picture quality of your photos to improve :D.

Given the price of this 10400mAh battery backup (~$25) I'm amazed at how much GoPro and other replacement action camera batteries cost. My Sena battery cost twice as much despite this one having 9x the capacity.

whApSbhnNRNQDr9No2VPqMadXLPA3N.png

The idea is to pop this in my jacket pocket and run a cable to my camera which is mounted on my helmet. No more having to pull over and swap batteries after 2 hours. I just need to trim down the micro-b connector housing.

I already have a larger battery but it's a bit heavy, but it has the ability to jump start a vehicle which is a cool feature.