We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

You buy poop from the internet? :eek:

Are you changing them because the old ones are knackered or are you wanting to 'slam' your car? :p

Yeah, they're done. 61k miles on them (58k on run-crap tires). It's already kinda low from factory (lower than other M Sport E91s, which is weird) and actually don't want to lower it at all but the shocks alone cost just €90 less so went #yolo and got the B12 kit. :lol:

Bought KW coilovers for the E82 this summer because... it was too high :p and because the 1 Series had crappy shocks in general. It drives much better now, although not perfect. M3 bushings next!

You may have a problem dude. :lol:

Nah, I just really like to read, plus I like being around books, it's actually kind of calming for me, don't ask me how, I honestly don't know myself haha.

That's no problem that's epic, btw what's that hungergames thing?

It was a collectors combo from when I went to see Mockingjay Part 2, it's a popcorn box and a cup, which is made of plastic so it's re-usable which is pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...

I was just grabbing that free DriveClub PS4 theme while Rocket League was loading (which takes really long on the PS4 for some reason) and the store showed that NFS 2015 was less than half price. So despite being infuriated by NFS Rivals these past few days I figured what the hey and got it.

I was just grabbing that free DriveClub PS4 theme while Rocket League was loading (which takes really long on the PS4 for some reason) and the store showed that NFS 2015 was less than half price. So despite being infuriated by NFS Rivals these past few days I figured what the hey and got it.

Haha I noticed this too, NFS or FH2 for £20... I went for Forza. Let me know what you think and I might buy it next year sometime :lol:

Got these at boxing day sales, all up only cost me $40

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/TDUFREAK500/IMG_2827_zpsdbzh2zto.jpg

And then I was at the mall with my cousin the other day and came across a store that sold band shirts, etc and got this.

http://i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx106/TDUFREAK500/IMG_2885_zpstcgk7fqk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

overview_osx_hero.jpg

convert?h=450&w=450

My credit card got upped and my job was driving me insane so I needed presents.

Macbook specs: Mid 2014, 15.4in, 2.5 i7 quad core, 16gb ran, NVidia GT 750+Intel Iris. (last Macbook was a 2012 and I didn't want the AMD Radeon because games hate them for boot camp)

Pebble Steel in brushed stainless with leather band.