We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

• 2 weeks later...
I think I can beat that :lol:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ac/Acunity.jpg

£1.80 :p

I'm playing Syndicate at the moment, I don't think I ever played Unity, is it any good?

I really enjoyed Black Flag, so I'm thinking I might get Rogue too. I love AC and although it is repetitive, I don't tend to get bored.

It'd be on PS4, wonder if Rogue and Unity would be cheap to pick up from a shop :hmmm:

Edit: They never did a Rogue for PS4 >.< What a pain in the arse.

What Hassan said.

It doesn't excite me and hook me in as the Ezio series did (though I doubt any AC will again) but it's a great game. Surprisingly good in fact. They've since fixed all the bugs and whatnot, it's stunning to look at and very enjoyable thus far. Also... Paris, you'll feel right at home! My only critic is all the Frenchies are speaking English in English accents bar the odd French phrase, whereas in the good old days of AC2 they spoke English in Italian accents. As stupid as it sounds it was just more immersive. Still, go buy the damn thing.