We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Nice Mau i Im buying new parts soon as well

How much did all of that cost?

Thx! I can't recall correctly how much did all cost, but something around 1100-1200. I bought everything in USA (Still here while I write the message)

So 32"? :p

Damn, I can feel the burn all the way up from Brazil to USA!

I'm actually surprised how good normal TV looks on it (the HD channels that is). Was watching a few YouTube clips last night which also looked spectacular.

It as Android TV and Google Cast built in which is quite useful. Don't have to keep fumbling with inputs and menus. I could have streamed a movie to it from work yesterday just to mess with whoever was home but didn't. :lol:

Soundbar is pretty nice too. Also has Google Cast built in. And bluetooth so you can hook anything up to it wirelessly just like say in your car.

I just can't for the life of me get HDMI CEC working so that I can ditch the sound remote.

Yeah I'm really impressed by my Android TV/Google Cast/Bluetooth tv thing, it's great.

I was upstairs listening to music earlier and spotify notified me that I could connect to another device, the TV in the living room he was in :lol: Gave my brother a bit of a scare with some very loud music earlier.

Well pretty cheap compared to standards in here, My parts will probably cost about 3-4K lol

I feel it. Same hardware in Argentina would cost something around 2000-2200 dollars. That very same GPU is around 870 dollars, I payed around 450 for it...

Should get another, sell it and recover half the price of my PC hmm

Where can you find them for less than $400? Most of them still seem to be in the low-mid $400 range.

the price is bumped up again, this thing gets more expensive by the week. The cheapest you can find on amazon is about $440. I was going to wait but by this rate I'll have to get it on black friday or something (not gonna happen).

Quick review of the TV and soundbar:

In short, very good. Does exactly what I wanted - completely eliminate the need for me to change inputs all the time. TV automatically turns on the soundbar and audio goes through it. I can cast audio to the soundbar or video to the TV from any phone or PC (even if they are on standby). Apps for YouTube and Kodi aren't far away. I can jump back to live TV instantly by pressing a 'TV' shortcut button or a channel number. The remote doesn't look like much but it's very well thought out for the most part.

1080p content on this TV looks way better than on my old 42" 1080p LG TV from ~2009, almost to the point where I didn't perceive a massive jump in pixel quality when trying some 4K demo footage - it's more the HDR colours that stand out in that case.