We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought this LG 34" ultrawide (2560x1080) monitor for $280 earlier today. Spent a few hours with it, but concluded that for gaming, it's mostly pointless; all of my games put the focus on the middle of the screen, so the wider sides are just a waste. It looks nice, however. Back to my basic (and perfectly fine) FHD 24" monitor.

hm8x7mf.jpg

Yep agreed. I'd say the extra peripheral vision may assist you spotting other RL players sneaking up on you when in goal keeping position for example.

Very hard to judge the pCARS shots (haven't checked full screen). On the one hand the steering wheel appears to be the same size in both which you want, but on the other hand you'd expect the track map (HUD) to be over the same part of the side mirror in both. Have a play with FOV and see if you find any improvement. The official forums probably have suggestions somewhere.

Ah aye the Nooo lads

[ATTACH]27673[/ATTACH]

All second hand: Argyle jacket, dress shoes, belt, sporron, sgian dubh(knife), bow tie and of course the kilt. (Shirt & socks already had)

The tartan I will admit I have no family relation with... it's the colours of the regiment my dad was in when in the army so there is some connection with it in that respect.

Left to buy are:

- A formal shirt that actually fits me. (one in picture was just to wear the outfit, and too big)

- A fake sgian dubh, because of the fact a real one could cause problems due to it being an actual knife.

- A kilt pin, just a little show pin that go's on the kilt.

- Cufflinks. My dad's letting me use a set of his old regimental ones, but tempted to get a set of Lexus ones because why not. :lol:

Im guessing were talking about the Bimmer? Engine info?

It's an M5 :)

Checked the solenoids and VANOS yet? :cheeky: What else does it need? Looks like it needs/needed a good polish and trim refresh.

Congrats on your new future classic, man. Good call on the LCI model. Now let's have a toast to many trouble-free miles full of classy German hoonage. :cheers:

Haven't looked into the Vanos yet. Right now the car seems fine mechanically. It needs a bunch of small cosmetic things and a few lights on the dash addressed. Oh and tires. Hoping once everything is fixed it will be a great car!

This picture was as soon as I got it back in September, I have washed it since then! Come spring I'll have to see how to restore the black trim, then clay bar and wax :)