We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

BeSweeet[/url] it has facial recognition and an Iris scanner, so you have a choice of loads of ways to unlock it.

Got it. Seems like a lot of websites are going for clickbait articles where they make it sound like you can only use the regular facial recognition that can be tricked by a photo, even though the iris scanner is an option.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
@RobikV3 you can get them in the US. You have to order them, most online retailers have them. Normal carriers don't keep them in stores. I had an SE Xperia Arc S, which was replaced by my current Z3 Compact. The Arc S went through hell and back and works great. Wish I could say the same about the Z3. Specs are way better but build quality is worse. Not sure if the next phone will be a Sony or if I'll go back to Apple. I love Sony's aesthetics.

What's with the shopping list Ry? You flying the nest?

Are you using second hand/upcycle/giveaway sites to source a lot of those things? I'm always shocked at the quality of things people are willing to give away simply because they don't want the hassle of selling it or having it delivered etc.

Yes I'm up sticks'ing. Found a unit a few suburbs away closer to friends, etc which is where I spend most of my weekends. Will be good to be able to have people over (can't do it much here because of an anti-social dog). I always told myself I'd move out before turning 30 as well.

Going for a mix of new and used/cheap items. June is usually a good month for specials as well (EOFY/stocktake).