We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So you went from a dinosaur to an endangered species? :lol:

Sorry mate couldn't resist. Enjoy it.

Haha, main reason I went for the 6 over the 7 is the 6 still has the headphone jack and I use my headphones all the time and didn't want to have to get an extra adapter to use them, plus the 6 was cheaper. I am loving it so far, definitely an upgrade over the 4S!

• 3 weeks later...
Haha, main reason I went for the 6 over the 7 is the 6 still has the headphone jack and I use my headphones all the time and didn't want to have to get an extra adapter to use them, plus the 6 was cheaper. I am loving it so far, definitely an upgrade over the 4S!

You know the 7 comes with an adapter in the box.

You could've gone for the 6s which is closer to the 7's performance but has all the advantages, and the exact design of the 6.

Preordered the Galaxy S9 Plus 256GB to replace my Galaxy S6 Edge which is 3 years old and struggling to hold a charge for the past couple of weeks.

Samsung_GalaxyS9Plus-1024x768.jpg

Oh, and a wedding (cost more than I thought it would (for me), but we have also received more support than I would have expected).

nathania-springs-receptions-monbulk-wedding-planning-dining-room-0a2f-938x704.jpg

And a tropical holiday for afterwards.

egQG2Hs.png

They don't sell the 6s anymore, only the regular 6, otherwise I definitely would have gone for the 6s over the regular 6

That's weird, they do sell the 6s here, they stopped selling the 6 when the 7 rolled out, hence I expected the stores to drop the 6s this year but you can still buy it.

I've spent 1.5 year using the 6s, which is different than the 6 but I think they're quite similar. I can tell you: it's definitely not a bad phone but I couldn't get to grips with it. It's fast for daily basis but after 10 months the battery would just not last for more than a few hours, meaning on a regular school day from 9.00 to 14.30 I had to charge it during class. Very annoying! Also the storage was pretty limited but I chose the 16GB version because the bigger one (64 GB iirc (?)) was out of stock and I needed a new phone asap. I agree that my phone has had a rough life, running Snapchat all the time (peer pressure I'm sorry) and being on all day.

I switched to Android, got myself a regular Samsung Galaxy S8. Most definitely an improvement in terms of storage and battery capacity, but I think the overall Apple UI works better for me. If only Apple still made sensible phones after the 6s, I'd have stuck with them. But now, I think they're overpriced for what you get from them. On the 6 and 6s models, they price drops for at the moment probably make them worth it.

• 3 weeks later...