We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

I'm planning to replace the old filament bulbs that are located in the instrument panel (8 bulbs -I think-) another 2 for the volts and oil pressure gauges, 3 for the ashtray and shifter lights, and maybe the two floor lights and I would like to add a light on the bottom of each door (hence the sockets) to shine on the ground when the door opens. The 561 bulb is for the trunk light.

LOL! :rofl:

@Jacob

Nice truck but the wheels look kinda small

That's because they are lol. There 16 inch wheels on 33 inch tall tires, They look a lot better in person. Also having more tire than rim is better off road because it acts as a cushion. I might get a set of 18's for looks, but I also might be buying a new truck soon, so I might just save the money.

That's because they are lol. There 16 inch wheels on 33 inch tall tires, They look a lot better in person. Also having more tire than rim is better off road because it acts as a cushion. I might get a set of 18's for looks, but I also might be buying a new truck soon, so I might just save the money.

I know its better to have some meatier tires i'm not saying you should slap 22 inch gay chrome wheels on it :)

Height adjustable Cobra Evo-1 coil-overs :)

*coilies*[/url]

Noice!

You'll fair feel a difference with them! :) Can you adjust the damping as well with them? Nice feature to have expically if you want to stiffen it when on a track or know your going for a spirited drive, then soften it for the week. What I do with mine anyway.

Sorry for the dubble post, but think it can be warranted due to this being something bought. :nods:

Was looking for a grill for my Civic again as well as a window wind-up-thing for a Vectra....

[ATTACH]19651[/ATTACH]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand left with a bonnet for my Clio insted. (pictured inside my clio at that as well). Nearly got a passengers side door as well but never had the tools on me. So Guess what I'm going to be doing tomorrow. ;)

Noice!

You'll fair feel a difference with them! :) Can you adjust the damping as well with them? Nice feature to have expically if you want to stiffen it when on a track or know your going for a spirited drive, then soften it for the week. What I do with mine anyway.

Yeah, it will definitely make a huge difference!

Nah I can't adjust the damping. It's probably a nice feature like you say, but I'm not sure I would be bothered to change it much. The height however is more important to me because I can give it the perfect height after I buy new summer rims, and in the winter I can make it higher to clear snow and get up our steep driveway..