We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Slylecoco Pics: Bikes (GSX R, Ninja, Triumph..), BMX, F488 , 911 Carrera, M5 730 hp,...

slylecoco

@ Flow : don't understand your post. I think it's fabulous to have a modder who can already give us FM4 model.

It's a beta. So you ought to wait a bit before critic....

And this M5 is really better than a 599 Fiera, with horrible logo and big sticker on windshied. But it's just my point of view....

Anyway,

For who is interesting,

M5 F10 in game (BETA) :

111010124652878447.jpg

111010124736228401.jpg

111010124840495553.jpg

111010124930419634.jpg

111010125012126959.jpg

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this M5 is really better than a 599 Fiera, with horrible logo and big sticker on windshied. But it's just my point of view....

*cough* That joke made my day... well, anyway: 1. which logo do you mean and 2. which sticker?!? seems like you did not even take a closer look at my Fiera because I edited the windshield to remove the sticker... imputations like that don't increase your believability, think about it... ;)

BTT: Next thing I miss the pleasure while creating this mod: White glass on taillights? C'mon... you think that looks real? :D

Greetz

Flo - a modder with pleasure

which logo do you mean..... White glass on taillights? C'mon... you think that looks real?

Logo on steer, dear. :rolleyes:

(Okay for sticker, you're right for it)

This M5 is a WIP, so it's normal white glass for the moment.

I agree with you, Robillard3381, YOUR analys is right. ;)

Don't see my comment as critics, see it as a help to improve this mod:

- glass of the rear lights still white... -.-

- side indicators are RED!?!

- rear lights: you can't see the single LED cells of the braking light on a new BMW 5 series => there must have been a glass between the big glass and the LED cells...

- improve your rims, they look like a black something and not like black rims (keyword: cubemap)

Greetz

the pleasure modder

Flo

Dear Flow,

I really enjoy you come here, have a look and comment.

Really.

Why ? Because you have done a lot of very good things for Tdu Community. And I thx you for that.

And what you wrote at last, it's the kind of comment as i like. :thumbsup:

Your help is welcome. We will TRY to have a look to all what you said. ;)

This version is 0.99, so..... :c:

Thanks for your appreciation, that was the last thing I expected you to write ;)

Well, all I want is to make people think even about the small details, not doing as much mods as possible in a short time.

You can catch some attention with quantity, but in the end, you can only show your skills with quality.

In my opinion, a big mass of mods does not make you a skillfull and awesome modder.

So if I can make at least 3 or 4 people say "Hey, perhaps you can improve that detail, it would be much better, and take your time" instead of saying "Hey, hurry, I want that mod, and then get over to your next mod", it would be great for me :)

Waiting for the next pics to tell you my constructive criticism... ;)

Greetz

Flo

Thanks for your appreciation, that was the last thing I expected you to write ;)

Well, all I want is to make people think even about the small details, not doing as much mods as possible in a short time.

Second that! If I'm modder, I'd be giving big attention to details, but hey, I'm not :p

My humble questions:

Are you gonna make standard rims? Star's model has black rims, which are not in BMW Configurator.

Are you gonna do another color combinations, like red or black leather?

And working LED Angel eyes would be awesome.

Just a few questions, you know :D

Looking forward to drive the M5!