We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Super Sport Exotics VS "Normal" cars

Yep it's possible as I don't think BMW is exclusive to anyone later in the year.

Sorry to dig some early posts but wasn't the BWM/Porsche made exculsive by ea? Could this mean that my beloved Porsche could be in the game? I know its not going to happen but you can hope!

I do want some more normal versions, but not normal versions of already cheap cars. I'm really not waiting for 2.0 diesels or 4-cilinder compacts, I'm more interested in for example an SL500 instead of reusing that damn 65 AMG all the time. However it'll always be a fail-fail choice.

The only game I ever played that was perfect with this sort of super-vs-nromal thing was Mercedes-Benz World Racing, basically since it offered EVERY motor available

My opinion is same.

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't agree more with this thread. We do need some of the "ordinary" cars we see on the road today. I know it's strange, but I would also like to see some Vans in the game.

Even though I've purchased every purchaseable in game Vehicle, I still find myself using the VW Golf, Beetle etc (mainly the normal vehicles we see daily) to cruise about in.

I love to spend my time playing the game in the "typical everyday road car" cruising around at a reasonable speed enjoying the scenery and views.

One last thing, I would LOVE to have a BMW 325D Estate in game! <3

So yeah, if possible I would love there to be a add on which includes much more 4x4's, and a wide range of you're "typical", road car. Vauxhall, Ford, Peugeot, BMW, and the classic Mini Cooper.

That's all I can think of at the mo, I'm considering making a list of the cars I would like to see in game. Also a Rolls Royce Phantom in game would just be the business!

Couldn't agree more with this thread. We do need some of the "ordinary" cars we see on the road today. I know it's strange, but I would also like to see some Vans in the game.

Even though I've purchased every purchaseable in game Vehicle, I still find myself using the VW Golf, Beetle etc (mainly the normal vehicles we see daily) to cruise about in.

I love to spend my time playing the game in the "typical everyday road car" cruising around at a reasonable speed enjoying the scenery and views.

One last thing, I would LOVE to have a BMW 325D Estate in game! <3

So yeah, if possible I would love there to be a add on which includes much more 4x4's, and a wide range of you're "typical", road car. Vauxhall, Ford, Peugeot, BMW, and the classic Mini Cooper.

That's all I can think of at the mo, I'm considering making a list of the cars I would like to see in game. Also a Rolls Royce Phantom in game would just be the business!

I have to agree with you. Everytime I play TDU2 at my friends house, I have really hard time to find a car I can actually cruise with. I always end up driving the MiTo. And I don't like that car neither. :lol:

Would love to get behind a wheel of BMW 3, 5 or an X5... Just a dream I guess. :(

Ah but when the S6 came a new don was in town. :lol:

Just got the RS5 yesterday thinking that it would make a perfect mafia car.

Took it straight to the paint shop only to find that someone decided that we don't need to paint DLC cars... so my bubble was suitably burst.

I've been have dreams recently about tracking down David Nadal and sucker punching him in the ear followed by 'What where you thinking?'... 'Did you pay any attention to this game during development, or where you too busy giving interviews next to Ferraris and partying with Paul Okenfold on Ibiza?'

;)

Just got the RS5 yesterday thinking that it would make a perfect mafia car.

Took it straight to the paint shop only to find that someone decided that we don't need to paint DLC cars... so my bubble was suitably burst.

I've been have dreams recently about tracking down David Nadal and sucker punching him in the ear followed by 'What where you thinking?'... 'Did you pay any attention to this game during development, or where you too busy giving interviews next to Ferraris and partying with Paul Okenfold on Ibiza?'

;)

TDU2 has loads of such wrong decisions made, partly due to lacking skills in development (deep rear wheels) and the other part, such as not being able to paint DLC cars or the exclusion of a refueling option, because of personal preferences of the developer team.

Who has tuned the SS to max level? How fast does it really go? :p

Who has tuned the SS to max level? How fast does it really go? :p

I've not needed to yet. My untuned one can beat everything else in a straight line, even all the other max tuned Veyrons.

Plus I've got a good technique to get past the gear box lag off the start line. :p

I've not needed to yet. My untuned one can beat everything else in a straight line, even all the other max tuned Veyrons.

Plus I've got a good technique to get past the gear box lag off the start line. :p

I have a similar technique too and mines stage 4. First of all I prefered the un-tunned as this one looses grip too much for some reason :/

Second, off the line you can pretty much own everybody if you tap forwards key once and after half a second floor it. That way it doesn't burnout or do the gearbox lag ;)