We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

del this thread

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

Thx for all the nice comments guys i feel very happy that u all like the mod:cry:

Very good mod all your great work

If I asked you a car for private message, I have is I would spend gta sa files by email you what would you do?

U can tell me or show me the car you want but im not gonna convert it from (gta) 2 tdu sry

I only convert FM3 models atm

My next mods well be

Seat leon cupra R REL soon maby 2morro

VW Golf 4 R32

Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx

SL65 Cockpit

C6 Cpe Cockpit_Back

Audi RS4 Hood

C6 Cpe Hood_Back

RufRK IK

Very good mod all your great work

If I asked you a car for private message, I have is I would spend gta sa files by email you what would you do?

If it's an old SA mod, it's not worth converting.

If it was made anytime within the last 2 years, it probably came from Juiced 2, one of the NFS games, TDU itself, or from Forza 3.

There are very few models made specifically for SA that would be worth converting, stuff from a modder called MF is worth a shot, he makes VERY high poly models with huge textures.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

Ya man, I've been MIA for about a year lol Not doing any mods right now, but just started back playing, albeit on the laptop. Soon as I get done moving and have the desktop set back up, I'm gonna try to get started on some new stuff. I've got the RU version of the '02 WS.6 Trans Am, but the wheels are tucked in the fenders too much. The one I did was way better as far as the dimensions and stance just the textures were messed up lol Well, that and the normals. I never could get it right.

Ya man, I've been MIA for about a year lol Not doing any mods right now, but just started back playing, albeit on the laptop. Soon as I get done moving and have the desktop set back up, I'm gonna try to get started on some new stuff. I've got the RU version of the '02 WS.6 Trans Am, but the wheels are tucked in the fenders too much. The one I did was way better as far as the dimensions and stance just the textures were messed up lol Well, that and the normals. I never could get it right.

hehe nice too hear bud enyway if u need some help with ur modding u can count on me for sure and if u need eny Fm3 models u can ask me aswell

good luck with ur moving to bad i cant help u with that xD

• 3 months later...
    • 4 months later...