We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mb's 106 S2 Rallye.

Mb

So, today was supposed to be a good day! Drove 200km to a man who sells fast Peugeots.

I already had my sights on one car on his website, so knew what i was going to look for, so worth the trip.

Arrived, watched the car, test drove it and then i decided to buy it. :D

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy194/MartijnMb/IMG_1352.jpg

It's an 106 S1 Rallye 1.3. The exterior is completely stock, but the engine is tuned a little, now has 115/120 bhp. :) Going to clean it tommorow, inside and outside and then i will post some more pics! :)

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx for the great reactions! Yes, more pics will come tommorow after i cleand it, polished it and waxed it, then it should be nice and shiny. :)

@ Leadfoot: Yes! And this car is going to give me tickets, i'm just sure, wheelspin till 90km/h on the wet :lol:

Thanx for the great reactions! Yes, more pics will come tommorow after i cleand it, polished it and waxed it, then it should be nice and shiny. :)

@ Leadfoot: Yes! And this car is going to give me tickets, i'm just sure, wheelspin till 90km/h on the wet :lol:

Jeez... hey i dont wanna sound like a douchebag but just drive responsibly!

I cant see how much fun it is to say Hey! I love to go fast or I go fast cose girls love and things like that; just be carefull, go slow, rather take time but get there, than be fast and staying halfway..

Drive responsibly!

Jeez... hey i dont wanna sound like a douchebag but just drive responsibly!

I cant see how much fun it is to say Hey! I love to go fast or I go fast cose girls love and things like that; just be carefull, go slow, rather take time but get there, than be fast and staying halfway..

Drive responsibly!

I do, only on places where it is possible i might go over the speed limit. But i have a very normal driving style, just a bit sporty. :)

Awesome pick-up Mb. Looks like a very cool car.

Thanx! I thought so too! Think it will look better with the Rallye Striping on it, should stick that up soon. Then it looks like:

New%20Wheels%20007%20(Large).jpg

Only without the drop and wheels. :)

;402906']Let rally Pugs be rally Pugs. A 106 with a drop (wheels spaced accordingly) and blindingly white wheels is far hotter. ;) But I won't pressure you to mod it. Have some fun with your car before you start worrying about how to change it. ;)

-Leadfoot

But it is a Rally Pug. Just look a the name of the thread Duhhhh!

Nice 106 Looks tidy!

That's gorgeous.

Please, please, please don't modify it. No alloys, suspension drops etc. Leave it the way it was designed, simple and lightweight.

Old Peugeots FTW! :thumbsup:

Thanx! No, i'll keep the steelies and i will try my best to keep them white. :p

Only thing i have planned is a different exhaust system, about this size:

tn_P1020828.JPG

I think that it will make the rear stand out more. And ofcourse some extra bhp and better sound. :)

;403005']The front 3/4 view is fantastic! Have you got a chance to take it on some backroads yet? :)

-Leadfoot

Yep, today i drove about for 40km, some winding roads (almost no cars :D) and damn this thing is great around turns. I love it :D Hooked up with a Leon Cupra and Focus RS there, so we all had some fun:D