We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2011 SEASON!

superhyper

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so happy when Hamilton failed the race, he was up for a podium finish and then finished 7th :rofl:

Same thing about Alonso. "Okay Fernando, calm down, your rear wing isn't working" *crashes into Hamilton* :D

I really hope Renault can keep the great pace up. I think Petrov has potential to become a great driver...:p

What the fudge?!?!?!??!

How was it anyway Hamilton's fault? O.O. I'm not being fanboy, I genuinely cannot see how he did anything wrong... He didn't swerve or whatever? All I can see id that he was following the racing line, then made a slight turn right (which he is allowed to do...)

What's next? Petrov penalised for leaving the track for too long'a length of time?! :lol:

McLaren's Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari's Fernando Alonso have been hit with 20-second penalties following a collision in Sunday's Malaysian Grand Prix.

The verdict means that Hamilton drops from seventh to eighth place, although Alonso retains sixth.

Hamilton's penalty was for making more than one change of direction while defending his position. Alonso's was for causing a collision.

Alonso was trying to pass Hamilton after Turn 3 but clipped the McLaren.

[source]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_-pjcrnEs4

I guess the race was all good before lap 51. Normally I'd be really happy because Webber had such a great race but I can't. Bleh. I could have slept long today but no, woke up just to see this?

E: Thanks for das Shamilton fanboy for the rep! Loving it! :D

I'm NOT a Vettel fanboy (at least not that much *whistles*), I'M A HAMILTON HATER! DEAL WITH IT! :whistle: