We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari 333 SP

desmogio93

Tool quit TDU modding (again) and went to NFS Shift modding, iLLusion was the only "exclusive" TDU modder they had left because Minime was releasing things here as well as there, and I don't think dredgy wanted to continue to pay for the bandwidth anymore for just one exclusive modder when he had made comments towards quitting TDUPE development himself.

Plus it was really a useless place as far as a forum goes, they allowed a 15 year old to be an admin, they were banning people left and right for no real reason, often people with post numbers in the single digits, constructive criticism and truth about the car mods was almost never allowed, and they were even banning people for things they said on OTHER forums.

The whole place was an exercise in why you DON'T give people admin rights and banning powers when they're not mentally ready for it, especially when they demand it just to stay there.

Hehe i saw tons of that... people would get banned for requesting on a car thread, people were banned for posting 5 spam posts ( you needed 5 posts to use download section )

Tool oftened posted on my mods saying they were crap, in more kind words sometimes, and he made a huge list of bugs every single time like a 40 or 50 line post about it; but who ever criticised allmight tool's mods would suffer of ban hammer.

I got infracted for a reason i dont remember honestly but was quite silly, im not sure but i think it was because i posted on a WIP by minime something like WOW i came here to check on iLLusion's mod and i see this, Great job (not sure if it was on minime or if it was like that but im 80% sure it was )

And posting on iLLusion's RS6 or beetle ( not sure ) saying wow thanks great mod got my post erased, re-posted, got erased, reposted, got erased, only at the 4th it got accepted, or at the 3rd try.

On the chatbox tool said in other words something like im not human im under human and im crap (not exactly in those words, but similar and with that meaning, unfortunately i do not have proof, i did save into a .txt that i have deleted, and we were argueing when he wrote this, he didnt just write this out of nowhere ) and i told him that life would punish him one day for such idiotic behaviour, and he said, a thing like this, it already did, when you were born.

I put those things in my sig at tduforums so everyone could see how tool is, he cleared my sig though.

And you know why he hated me so much? Because i wrote some posts on his threads saying that he could be a bit kind to people and that sometimes he was arrogant to people, and because i told him that, he went hating me for ever lol.

Yes, ofcourse i have no proof of it, its just my word.

So you can either believe me, or think im a lying lunatic...i really dont care :)

Anyways yes that was truth, but then again, i have no proof

And i dont want you think hes an evil monster, as i wrote on some parts stuff like he said SOMETHING like this, although it was similar with same meaning :P

Anyways thats my opinion of him, this thread isnt about him anyways xD and you have your own opinion ;) thats just mine!

Good News,

Dredgy replied my email.

this is what he said.

Re: what happen to TDUforums.com?

Quote: Originally Posted by Zen Lee

what happen to TDUforums.com? everyone is concern about TDUforums.com! Please make it back online.

His Reply:

Sorry I've been in the Middle East, I got back yrdterday and am doing everything I can.

tool's an arse,he banned tons of people from tduforums just for not agreeing with him,i tried to make my first car import and posted on the WIP section,he came guns blazing saying that it was crappy,lots of bugs,etc

enough offtopic,let's get back to the topic shall we? :D

@desmogio93

try asking tool for the link,if he not reply (what i would bet my kidney that he won't) try asking some tdu movie maker like rubie if he has the model ;)

tool's an arse,he banned tons of people from tduforums just for not agreeing with him,i tried to make my first car import and posted on the WIP section,he came guns blazing saying that it was crappy,lots of bugs,etc

enough offtopic,let's get back to the topic shall we? :D

@desmogio93

try asking tool for the link,if he not reply (what i would bet my kidney that he won't) try asking some tdu movie maker like rubie if he has the model ;)

I remember that... it was your porsche right?

It looked simply great...just awesomly great!

Had a few bugs, that obviously you could solve.

Hell i had a GREAT TEACHER on my Q7 (first mod), Fl0w, and he was also a great modder, his mods are just epic, still my q7 had still bugs, they were my fault though, Fl0w was an excellent teacher, and if it werent for Fl0w i couldnt even have solved some, hell, if it wasnt for Fl0w i might not even finished the Q7!

And my latest mods had each time less bugs, they werent bugless yet though, and wagner, all you needed was time and practice, but yea i remember some things about demotional comments on your mod :/

If you want to start again, i wish you goood luck friend ;)

yeah,the only major bug was that dent on the hood and he insisted on hammer that,later he permabanned me for just using another acc to separate my posts on my thread,i send a email for him and he unbaned me,anyway,it's all water under the bridge now,the forum is down and i don't care :D

thanks for the support,but i don't think i will try to convert another car,well,at least not alone :lol:

Alrighty, how about stopping the "dog"-slapping right there? Since you've all had a go at TDU Forums, I believe I have the right of reply, so I hope you'll forgive me for continuing to take this thread off-topic. Let's clear some things up, shall we?

First off, TDU Forums is temporarily down - there was a server glitch last month, and as @ZenLee said, Dredgy wasn't around to fix it. The site is not dead, and it should be back up quite soon.

@TDUFREAK500, I believe you're mistaken. The administrative action you referred to happened because of a different matter entirely. This isn't the place to discuss that, though, and the staff at TDU Forums can clear it up with you there later if you wish.

@Kurgan, I disagree with almost everything you said there. In fact, the word I'd use to describe much of your particular post would get me warning-points. :cheeky: Tool831 is still posting Shift mods at TDU Forums, and Dredgy also has no intention of closing the forum whatsoever. The forum's finances are also secure for the foreseeable future, just so you know - not that it's any of your business in the first place. ;) Also, I can assure you that your comment about our administrators is factually incorrect, and I don't know which of our two admins (Tool831 and myself) you could be referring to. I might also add that our staff are chosen with the utmost care, and all of our staff members are more than competent in their roles. Nobody, absolutely nobody, has ever been banned or issued warnings against for anything that did not contravene one of the rules, and all warnings are issued under the same disciplinary rubric, which is strictly adhered to by all staff. The only reason people might be banned "left and right", as you claim, would be because our staff have the utmost concern for eliminating spammers, trolls and other such undesirable characters from the forum, and are extremely efficient in doing so.

@All posters here, again, I stress that this thread, or indeed any thread on this forum, is not in any way an appropriate place to discuss any other forum or forum member, particularly with the scorn which some of you have displayed. I politely request that you all have some respect for our fellow members of the TDU community, and keep such banter to yourselves.

Tool831's been given something of a beating here, however, so in defence of him, I will say this. Tool is a great guy; he's given so much to the TDU community, and I'm surprised at the contemptible level of respect that he's shown in return. All his comments about others' work have good intentions, and I'd go so far as to suggest some people might have taken his constructive criticism a tad too sensitively and personally. In addition, Tool831 is as responsible, innovative and capable an administrator as I have ever seen.

So, enough of the irrelevant gossip. I hope I've cleared up some of this melting-pot of erroneousness, and I'd request for this thread to be closed.

Also, @OP, you'll get your 333SP when TDU Forums gets back up soon. ;)