We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show off your stickers!

Ozzmcom

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Schimpie Is your Pagani Red Bull hex edited??? or the crap TDU2 given stickers??

I made it with the default tdu stickers! but i hear everyone talking about the hex editor is it legal? because then i don't have to be in stickershop for 2 hours to make a redbull logo!

2CV Fanta ver. 1.0

Can you actually tell everybody here how to do it ? Or at least a hint or something, its really annoying me how I can't even make a good proper stripe in that crap sticker shop and yet you make stuff like this (which is amazing) and won't tell people how...

very selfish imo :confused:

The Fanta one is very impressive. I don't think we've seen any vulgar stickers (or hex edits) thusfar, so maybe a more open approach would be ok, as well as remoing the photos encryption (who vists other people houses these days anyway)? We still have the 'Report player' function.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Gulf there.

I've done these two quite a while ago but I forgot to post them. Don't forget to click on the photo to enlarge it!

Lancia Delta Rally Car - inspiration

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu278/W4ntaF4nta/stratoss-1.png

I wasn't really happy with my Turbo Essex, so I decided to transform it into Turbo Esprit.

Lotus Turbo Esprit - real car

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu278/W4ntaF4nta/turboesprits.png

Hope you like it ;)

PS. I DID NOT use imported stickers.