We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exploration Pack DLC & Patch Info *Official update on TDU2.com*

Eudemon

New players or those who had discovered ways of wrecks have no problem with the granting of credits for the wrecks, I unfortunately have long since been through enough and I was a wreck and gave me a car now but it is not allowing any points because I like the wrecks have already been found.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no word for PS3 & 360?

Although I'm not really fussed since PSN is down! means I can start with a new profile on another PS3 account!

But heres somthing I though about...

The Last update that came out, on the 360 you have to download it via the market place, but for the PS3 it was an automatic download(As in start the game while connected to the internet). Also with PSN deeing down it wont matter if its an auto-update! I've Updated Shift 2 while PSN has been down and its the same with all games!

Just a thought.

Yeah, I wish I could sign into my online profile while offline (PC version). When are they going to fix that?

Didn't knew this. So if your internet provider has issues you can't play at all? That really sucks.

Hey Guys - We're aware of the issue with the wrecks and hope to release a patch soon for it. Essentially, the wrecks statistics are off, which is causing your number of wrecks to display inaccurately, and sometimes unlock the Startos/Charger early.

Ookkk so now we need a patch for the patch :confused:

Next time we will need a patch for the patch of the patch and so on :lol:

...so I clicked on the map where a wreck was showing...

I have never seen a wreck on the map, how do they look???

I have never seen a wreck on the map, how do they look???

When you complete new Convoy missions (Gold Bombers), you'll see a circular area highlighted as if a radar is checking it from the center, and the wreck jigsaw piece icon flashes randomly in the circle.

I was wondering how Eden is going to fix the bug with wrecks. I've already done 1.4k km with it but I haven't found all wrecks (2 of them, like most people). So what now, are they going to take my car because I haven't found all wrecks?

Hey whats up with that cup re doing? Because i did it again and didn`t get the 5 mil and now have been thinking its in bug fixes so maybe it was possible before this update and now they fix and it`s not possible anymore what do you think?

DLC RIPOFF boycott this mess

I don't understand how the SL 65 is not tunable and you can't paint it this is by far the worst car game that includes tuning and paint jobs when the cars can't be tuned or painted. I just don't get it can some please explain this to me? So now every dlc car pack that comes out we are stuck with it not even manufacture colors wow thi is so disappointing.

When you complete new Convoy missions (Gold Bombers), you'll see a circular area highlighted as if a radar is checking it from the center, and the wreck jigsaw piece icon flashes randomly in the circle.

You'll sometimes see*. I've done 4 of them and so far, only one radar thing has showed up. Is there anything else you need to do to trigger them?

I don't understand how the SL 65 is not tunable and you can't paint it

You can't even buy it? You don't know anything about how that car will work until Eden officially releases it.

Maybe... But whatever i don`t play it anymore got me so pissed off that i deleted it and im not gonna install it soon.

Did the same just now mate, this stupid game is nowhere finished. And club races need big optimisation... seriously i've spent 2 hours racing and 1 hour and a half of which with rammers and all kinds of idiots. They need NO COLISSIONS for Club races and im tired of the stupid handling of all cars. A 458 can't take a 70 degree corner at 50mph ... my mum's Micra can do it!

Atari/Eden.. you are dumb. That's all I can say. Very dumb.

Oh and incase a representitive looks at this, here is a nice picture for you to enjoy.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn87/XeqtR0608/fdsdsdfsd.jpg

I will install this game after you release a 10GB patch that fixes everything... Now that im thinking about it I don't even know if 10GB will be enough... their whole department needs to be fired. Loosers.

PS: Sorry if I broke any rules or offended anybody in here (apart from ATARI rep I don't care about them) im not exactly in a good mood.

*raises hand*

You can't even buy it? You don't know anything about how that car will work until Eden officially releases it.

In his defense there's not been a DLC car thus far that allows painting so I imagine he's right there.

Did the same just now mate, this stupid game is nowhere finished. And club races need big optimisation... seriously i've spent 2 hours racing and 1 hour and a half of which with rammers and all kinds of idiots. They need NO COLISSIONS for Club races and im tired of the stupid handling of all cars. A 458 can't take a 70 degree corner at 50mph ... my mum's Micra can do it!

Atari/Eden.. you are dumb. That's all I can say. Very dumb.

Oh and incase a representitive looks at this, here is a nice picture for you to enjoy.

I will install this game after you release a 10GB patch that fixes everything... Now that im thinking about it I don't even know if 10GB will be enough... their whole department needs to be fired. Loosers.

PS: Sorry if I broke any rules or offended anybody in here (apart from ATARI rep I don't care about them) im not exactly in a good mood.

I also saw that screen a couple of month's ago :p

You'll sometimes see*. I've done 4 of them and so far, only one radar thing has showed up. Is there anything else you need to do to trigger them?

Dunno, I just kept doing those missions and looking on map until a new area showed up. I don't know how many you need to do to get one area highlighted.

I think only one radar shows up at a time. Find one wreck, then another radar will show up, and then apparantly you've found all 10 wrecks and you are awarded the car. :p

Make that all 2 and 4 wrecks :p

I think only one radar shows up at a time. Find one wreck, then another radar will show up, and then apparantly you've found all 10 wrecks and you are awarded the car. :p

Point is... they don't :p

1. I do one gold bomb race, nothing

2. I do another one, still nothing. I alt tab out of the game and it crashes

3. A while later I restart the game, it gives me a hint that a new wreck is available on the map. I go to the map and find it and now have 10/12 wrecks. :D

4. I do another 2 gold bomb races. Nothing happens. I try restarting the game, and that hint shows up again for about a millisecond but nothing is on the map.

5. Me = :confused:

In my case I did one mission, then saw a radar on the map. I ignored it and did 7 more missions, I was told about a second radar location but the map only showed the first (near the Ibiza airport). I then got the first radar, it said 7/8 I think (which doesn't sound right since I thought there were 10, but with a bug like this who knows). I then went back to the map, where a second one was (near your first house in Ibiza, bit further north at the coast). Then I was awarded the car.

It's really sad to see how many players have already given up hope on TDU2. I can personally live with the handling model as I play on a pad anyways but a real Hardcore Mode would definitely not hurt. I can personally live with the bugs as I try to ignore them and hope they'll get fixed and fixing them is not bad at all. I can personally live with the crappy sounds as I usually listen to music anyways but making better sounds would be a good thing for the players who don't.

*sighs*

I just hope Atari/Eden don't do the same thing, give up :(

Oh, and I'm putting my money on Driver SF instead of DiRT3. Anyone with me? No?

I'm not interested in DiRT 3 personally and Driver SF has me scratching my head due to the whole jumping between cars thing and the fact that you're supposedly in some kind of LOST scenario where what's happening isn't real but is. I dunno.

My wants of the year are Mass Effect 3, Deus Ex Horizon and the hopes for Ubisoft to announce a new Rainbow Six. Speaking of Ubisoft I don't know if the new Ghost Recon has my interest due to the whole stealth suit or whatever it's called.

Don't forget to contribute to the new 'TDU needs' thread, I'll be sending it within 2 weeks.