We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exploration Pack DLC & Patch Info *Official update on TDU2.com*

Eudemon

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy there tiger.

This is a thread about the patch, don't let it go from bad to worse like LAST TIME.

Remember DIABLO? (Firefox thinks that I mean "Diabetes" :fp:)

EDIT: For those of you that don't know, I'm on about the TDU 2 News thread.

Now this is sweet news :( too bad handling fix which is utterly important is not in the list.

I just want to be able to use my brake and clutch pedal properly..thats all :(

Dude stop with the handling fix. It will never come or happen. Handling doesn't need to be fixed, its fine the way it is. Just because it isn't realistic doesn't mean its bad. Its in its own category.

H Mode 2.0 is what your waiting for not a handling fix. ;)

The handling has flaws which when you look at what you could do with the first game sort of makes it feel like a step backwards especially if you were a Hardcore mode muppet. However what should be noted is that the community is being heard and that in itself is great.

^ Your avatar makes me so happy.

What about my sig :cheeky:

Back to the topic! Maybe this would be a good spot for the first TDUCk X360 club cruise, we could look for the wrecks + go see the DLC car shops and bike shops to see what is coming up :p

And we need some arranged club race times so we can get some points to upgrade our club and get our hands on the club cars too!

Dude stop with the handling fix. It will never come or happen. Handling doesn't need to be fixed, its fine the way it is. Just because it isn't realistic doesn't mean its bad. Its in its own category.

H Mode 2.0 is what your waiting for not a handling fix. ;)

Actually I dont mean the handling, i wrote wrong, i mean the pedal support, it sucks to press clutch half way and have nothing, press it a bit more and its full..it sucks not to be able to do a smooth depart, and in some cars, even redlining you cant get wheelspin with clutch (hardcore always ftw), and the brake is almost the same -_-" :/

thats my only reason of complaint.. its the only thing i want changed in the game

appart from that...perfect!

"Increased rewards in multi challenges and car restrictions" what does that really mean? If we do more restricted races we can grind less so we can play the game with out having to budget? The rest of the pack looks amazing! Also the fact of them calling it "DLC1" should give some hope to future DLC. Wooo

Also the fact of them calling it "DLC1" should give some hope to future DLC. Wooo

They have also added preperations for DLC 2 which should contain more cars, and it also contains preperations for the bikes-DLC since both car- and bikedealerships get added/modified to suit new vehicles.

first order of buisness is to sell a certain pink mustang....

*RANT INITIATED*

My god....Why.. Just why did they think all the players would want a PINK friggin mustang?

I remember from NFS that a boss car was something amazing in the fact it had a cool paint job, special parts, and some cred for winning it. Now everyone has the TDI "chris" which is just a normal TDI in black and 2 vinyls. I could crank that out! At least make it a advert for the amazing ability of the sticker shop....oh...wait...

*END OF RANT*

I think its gonna be a small sip of air for the haters and a sign for greater things to come. If I recall TDU1 wasn't a bowl of peaches when it was first released!