We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exploration Pack DLC & Patch Info *Official update on TDU2.com*

Eudemon

We now downloaded construction sites lol. I found the showroom because there was a big illuminated crane like the many in the cities, but here was not a lot of buildings so it seemed odd. It also had a few huge billboards saying it would come soon, together with an illustration of the finished building seen from in front of it.

Cars sounded as I'd expect them to, not bad but not wow either lol. I bet other people are better in explaining it, or might put up some youtube vids.

Talking about pointless, the Extreme Convoy isn't as extreme as I expected them to be. You just shouldn't hit walls, traffic etc, but I thought it would already cry when touching down from a jump or something, but it doesn't. Timed Convoys seem a bit harder I think.

Also a let down that the future addon cars are not visible from outside as lowpoly showroom ones, I've passed all showrooms and they didn't change.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found two new DLC cars and the bikeshowroom. The bikeshowroom is under construction, and the two cars (SL65 BS and Vette ZR1) are part of the new Convoy missions. You can drive em, but you won't get em if you complete the missions.

Only just out for PC? So about 3 weeks left for us PS3/360 players like last time?

Hope there more DLC's cars to be found while doing the missions, maybe the Viper ACR?(Was found in Files on the PC, and could be used if modded right)

Happy to see the SL65 in, and it was a shock to not see the normal one in the game!

Well Can't wait to find out more when the info starts to flow in!

Just got to see what will be first for me....PSN getting back online or the update!:cheeky:

anybody have Crack to this DLC?? Please give me link... plissss

What are you talking about its free ? As in Game Updates with it ? Or have you been stupid enough to get a pirated version ? :confused:

And as for the SL65 black I am quite disappointed... the sound is rather terrible... 430 scud anyone ? lol

But the model looks great!

I have pirated version, and i must have crack to any dlc;/... Will someone nice and give as is, or knows where to look? Sam was looking for but with poor result ...

This forum doesn't tolerate pirated versions of the game or any DLC as far as Im concerned so I don't think anybody would help. I suggest you buy it, then you don't have to have any cracks or problems like that ;)

- eXile

Umm, is anyone else having lots and lots of problems since this update?? It's pretty much made the game unplayable for me...

First among which, I originally could play 1440x900 (my screen resolution) with everything on medium-high fine but now after this update, I've had to go down to 800x600 with everything on low to make the sodding cursor move, let alone move the car.

Also I had my PS3 controller working with the game perfectly but now that will not work.

It might just have been a glitch on my PC when it was updating but is anyone else having somewhat similar problems??

Okay so if I sell my DLC, lets say the veyron SS, do I get to buy it back after in the used dealer at some point if I wanted it back ?

Yes, you can sell and repurchase, later, the DLC cars. ;)

As a guinea pig - "Audi Q7 - Inuit Edition" :twisted:

I cant stand the Extreme Convoys now that i tried them.. so dumb imo. And the SL65 and ZR1 sound soooo bad its not even.... close. The CCXR sound would match the ZR1 more than the one they put on :/

Timed convoys are a bit challenging but nothing that amazing.

I will now try the CCXR to see what the performance improvements are.

Also who the heck though of putting a 2CV on a Extreme Convoy ? Such a bad idea...

"The Final Cup can be repeated to earn the grand prize an unlimited number of times"

Too little, too late the game is dead now.

Same. That's what made me leave the game for what it is for a while, didn't have money to buy other cars, so didn't bother. Now i'm picking it up again :p

Yep CCXR is better now, still not perfect but better. 6th gear actually has some boost put into it :D

BTW the game is running very bad for me, pretty laggy :/ For no reason.. no settings changed or anything.

I cant stand the Extreme Convoys now that i tried them.. so dumb imo. And the SL65 and ZR1 sound soooo bad its not even.... close. The CCXR sound would match the ZR1 more than the one they put on :/

Timed convoys are a bit challenging but nothing that amazing.

I will now try the CCXR to see what the performance improvements are.

Also who the heck though of putting a 2CV on a Extreme Convoy ? Such a bad idea...

Imo the Extreme Convoys are the easiest! You won't have to do anything other than avoiding any object in the gameworld.

No, for me, it's the timed convoys. I had to redo every one of em about 4 to 8 times already, mostly because somehow EVERY car oversteers way too much.

Btw, is it me or do other people also get their rewardcars quicker? First they say, you have two cars, each 10 wrecks, 10 on ibiza 10 on oahu, then the game says 8 for one and 12 for the other, but the game already gave me my Challenger after finding 3 or 4 wrecks....

Btw, is it me or do other people also get their rewardcars quicker? First they say, you have two cars, each 10 wrecks, 10 on ibiza 10 on oahu, then the game says 8 for one and 12 for the other, but the game already gave me my Challenger after finding 3 or 4 wrecks....

Interesting, I thought it was a Charger. :p

Imo the Extreme Convoys are the easiest! You won't have to do anything other than avoiding any object in the gameworld.

No, for me, it's the timed convoys. I had to redo every one of em about 4 to 8 times already, mostly because somehow EVERY car oversteers way too much.

Hummer H3 in a mountain FULL of traffic... yeah...extreme right ? lol

And yeah man me too I found 1 charger and it said 10/12 wrecks found hahah I was like sickkkk.

And its a Charger R/T not Challenger :p

Well the ZR-1 sounds hell of a tame, better engine sounds are available within the game for sure. Still looking forward to seeing how the support continues for the game though, if anything this sort of reinforces that it will be done.

Sort out the handling, adjust seat position and the jerky cockpit look to apex and I'll drive for miles in cockpit view like I used to in TDU. Until then I'll aim for Gold Cup #12 of the Level 4 Poker tourney. :cheeky:

I love that little joke of having the features to come as being currently under construction. I remember that being mentioned on here in fact in regards to future DLC before we knew TDU2 was coming due to some of the construction sites that were scattered around TDU.

^ Nice video and setting, not a bad sound but needs more Vantage V8/Apollo sport spluttering for that raw Rally sound.

"The Final Cup can be repeated to earn the grand prize an unlimited number of times"

Too little, too late the game is dead now.

I would have started playing it again if that would have been in the "New Features" instead of "Fixed bugs" :rolleyes: They have to be aware of the situation that making money is impossible, but they are probably just laughing there being all like "BWAHAHA, we'll release awesome cars as DLC but nobody will be able to afford them!"

At least the new cars are free ingame. I will NOT grind that stupid 20k race anymore...