We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exploration Pack DLC & Patch Info *Official update on TDU2.com*

Eudemon

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we only sell duel cars or will we be able to sell any car that we no longer want?

Extreme Convoy missions? - I thought we already had one of those (Audi R8 mission) :lol:

The R8 Delivery was by far freaking awful. I had to drive one mostly on a section of racetrack, even when driving in the center and driving slowly it steered too far into the grass.

My guess goes to Timed Convoy for time-limited delivery missions, and Extreme Convoy like ''score a minimum of xx drift/jump/near-miss''.

Nice news!

I'll finally be able to Play without the Fear of getting called and having "U mad? U wanna race? problem?". And just Sell the cars after! Wounder if it includs the Evora and 300SL you win from the championships? If So Thats About a Million in cash roughly I'm counting on getting! :D Just Hope they dont Make the sell prices lower than they are for the normal car!

Also Hunting for the New cars and Looking for the new Dealerships! Can we guess what new manufactures are in? As if it was't theres enough room in each dealer to add new cars to the existing manufactures! Must be brand new ones!

But anyone knew the rough date? Or will be be another case of One gropu get it now, the others a month or two later? heres hoping its not!

What I hope happens is that they take all the current DLC cars and put them in dealerships other than the "used" one, since there are only 8 slots in the used and 15 dlc cars (and me with only $24k in game money so I can't buy any to make the cars I actually want to show up). There are more than enough slots in the current dealers so I honestly don't know why it wasn't used in the first place.

Guest mr cars
The R8 Delivery was by far freaking awful. I had to drive one mostly on a section of racetrack, even when driving in the center and driving slowly it steered too far into the grass.

My guess goes to Timed Convoy for time-limited delivery missions, and Extreme Convoy like ''score a minimum of xx drift/jump/near-miss''.

To stop myself from crashing I had to force myself to pretend the laws of physics only allowed cars to go 72mph and have 2 gears... :o

I guess, if you already discovered all roads, it won't be hard to find the new dealerships right? Just go into map mode.. Or would dealership discovery be a separate thing of road discovery?..

I think I've read that new dealerships won't be activated, they will just apear as new buildings. That way dealership's icon won't apear on the map.

:cool: I drive it with Pride! What else can you do! lol

Nothing to be ashamed about owning really. If I remember correctly the 75 was voted as the car with the best ride quality in Auto Expess' latest Driver Power Survey. That's even up against the likes of cars that were only brought out last year. Nothing to be sniffed at :cool:

Nothing to be ashamed about owning really. If I remember correctly the 75 was voted as the car with the best ride quality in Auto Expess' latest Driver Power Survey. That's even up against the likes of cars that were only brought out last year. Nothing to be sniffed at :cool:

Best Ride quality against what ? S class, 7 series ? Don't think so :p