We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exploration Pack DLC & Patch Info *Official update on TDU2.com*

Eudemon

The Fords are sold at a US car dealer (the other one sells two Dodges), but I don't think they'll be housing the new future DLC dealerships in the showrooms from TDU1. Why?

Because they're not there anymore!

They've relocated almost every showroom. Remember the two Merc showrooms, one downtown north of the crater and the other one at that long straight northwest road? Remember the Lexus dealer that was there?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really stumped for that Charger!

:cool: I drive it with Pride! What else can you do! lol

You should.:) The 75 was, and still is, a very nice car. In the interior department especially, it's perhaps the most bang for the buck you can get, anywhere.

As much as having the old dealerships back would be nice, I dont think they'll be back! :cry: Shame as i prefered Going to a Aston Dealer ship to buy an Aston and a Ford one for Fords! They are big enough to have there own dealerships!(And the likes of Caterham, lotus, TVR would probs be buntched togeather as a 'British Dealer')

Other than Ferrari, Audi & Merc...they all remind me of outlets rather than official Dealerships!

-=Off topic=-

Also Never knew So many people though so higly of the Rover 75! It's I like it but I still get the "it's a Rover Comments". BMW engine and Floorpan! just still got BL quality on the Electrics! But As much as my friends comment on it...they drive there mums hatchbacks with 1.1L engines...I Drive a 2L Turbo Diesel!:cool:

I mean no offence to him what so ever I just dislike Rover so much as they break wayyyy too much to be anywhere near "buyable" in my book. My dad had a Range Rover Sport and that was just a pain in the ass and wasn't even worth the money. And that is one of their top range cars/suvs whatever it is exactly.

German and Japanese cars for me only.

I personally don't think Rover has made any descent cars but that's just me :p

Most definitely true!

My parents 3rd car (i dont remember it altho i did get to live to see it) was somekind of Rover they bought brand new, not sure which one it was but ME THINKS it was the Rover 414 and in 3 years they got sick of the problems the car gave so they bought a 1998 Mitsubishi L200, also new.

Im not sure if we had the rover 2 or 3 years, but from what i hear was a damn bad crappy car who left us car-less really often.

We had that Mitsubishi for quite a few years and we had 0 problems with it, and we kept that mitsubishi until we started with the Audi-spree lol

Exile, are you aware that Range Rover belongs to Tata Motors :P ?

An indian car maker, and recently They bought Jaguar too

OH, Rover belongs to BMW too now ;)

OH WAIT, no

Rover belonged to BMW 1994 to 2006 (the period in which we had a rover ahaha bmw fails)

Now it belongs to Jaguar Land Rover aka Tata Motors ahah xD

*PS* Sorry For Double Post*

Exile, are you aware that Range Rover belongs to Tata Motors :P ?

An indian car maker, and recently They bought Jaguar too

OH, Rover belongs to BMW too now ;)

OH WAIT, no

Rover belonged to BMW 1994 to 2006 (the period in which we had a rover ahaha bmw fails)

Now it belongs to Jaguar Land Rover aka Tata Motors ahah xD

*PS* Sorry For Double Post*

you should keep in mind that BMW was the financial bit of Rover and Honda did the technological stuff. so basically it was a Honda financed by BMW and branded a Rover.....:oook:

:oook: What about Calister's Rover 75

What...They're actually rather good!

P.S. "What...There actually rather good!" bad grammar!!!! check the spelling :rtr:

With your grammar I wouldn't say a thing :rolleyes:

Besides, iirc his first sig stated that he has dyslexia (sorry if I'm completely wrong!)

How does any of that have anything to do with this topic anyway? :confused:

Thats what I'm Thinking! I feel bad that I've started the off-topicness!

Also 'superhyper' is right about my first sig!(Well one of my early ones at least):cool: Think i'll Add that again in my sig soon!

And Rover is'st under the same umbrella as Jaguar land-Rover(Who were owned by Ford untill 2009 i think) As MG/Rover Are under the Controle of one of the Chinese Manufactures!

But enough of that, I made a thread Over in the 'Cars' Section, so feel free to contuine Where We Were here! Link to Thread-=On Topic=-

Any word on a release date? im Im guessing that The PS3 one could be the last out again due to the Current problems PSN is having?

Any word on a release date? im Im guessing that The PS3 one could be the last out again due to the Current problems PSN is having?

They hoped to release it next week at its earliest for PC, and at the same time send it out for approval for 360 and PS3, but you never know with Atari.

TDU2 became boring to me only because Veyron`s and Zonda`s. I hate this two cars and I`m sick of them.

Everytime I wanted to play multiplayer and go lobbing I only saw Veyron`s & Zonda`s.

The only thing that TDU2 needs are cars class A3 and lower and more classic cars.