We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exploration Pack DLC & Patch Info *Official update on TDU2.com*

Eudemon

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im guessing some new manufactures rather than new models!

Why I guess this? Well...

Why add more dealerships when there are plenty of space in the existing ones? I mean cheack the US cars South in Ibiza 2? has Space for about 10 cars yet only has 2 in it? Same for the Merc dealerships, blank spaces!

Lexus?(IS-F & LF-A) Maserarati?(GT, QP and MC12), Bently?

But I'm maybe just guessing too much...but new cars for existing manufactures would be nice!

Guessing more Ferraris...F40, 288GTO and maybe the Ferrari FF?

Also just cars you'd expect...New Dodge Challenger, Merc SL, Convertable edtions of existing cars(XKR, DBS, etc), Lotus Elise/Exige?

Please keep in mine I'm just putting my thoughs out there, these are just GUESSES!

So no blaming me and going "But u sed dat doz carz r in da game!!!!111! *Insert Angry face here*"

Yea I'd say more manufactureres as well. But I also expect them to fill in the empty spaces in the original dealerships. But we also have to remember the bike shops as well. We're probably gonna get the bikes from TDU, plus the Hayabusa. Just imagine rammers and bikes in the same session. :eek:

Im guessing some new manufactures rather than new models!

Why I guess this? Well...

Why add more dealerships when there are plenty of space in the existing ones? I mean cheack the US cars South in Ibiza 2? has Space for about 10 cars yet only has 2 in it? Same for the Merc dealerships, blank spaces!

Lexus?(IS-F & LF-A) Maserarati?(GT, QP and MC12), Bently?

But I'm maybe just guessing too much...but new cars for existing manufactures would be nice!

Guessing more Ferraris...F40, 288GTO and maybe the Ferrari FF?

Also just cars you'd expect...New Dodge Challenger, Merc SL, Convertable edtions of existing cars(XKR, DBS, etc), Lotus Elise/Exige?

Please keep in mine I'm just putting my thoughs out there, these are just GUESSES!

So no blaming me and going "But u sed dat doz carz r in da game!!!!111! *Insert Angry face here*"

I would love to see the Lexus LFA in game actually it would be pretty awesome, I wonder what job they will do with the sound. As its one of the most perfect sounds on earth, and TDU2 sound department isn't exactly... the best :p

But yeah I would like more cars to fill up instead of a new dealership with 2 more cars inside it :/

Haven't been on in a while, which is weird, but anyway, I think I am going to have lots of fun with the Stratos! I want to put Martini and Alitalia liveries on it. :D

Edit: It's a bit off-topic, but on TDU2's DLC page, they mixed up the images for the DBS and V12 Vantage.

RUF Autombile GmbH - Factory for high-performance cars[/url]

Yep, more SUVs / 4x4s please.

Although... I'd prefer to see some older 4x4s. Classic off-road vehicles to go alongside the classic cars.

Actually, two things I want more than any cars / bikes: proper force feedback support & hardcore mode.

Hmph.

Oh yeah, get the Dakara, CTR-3 and Yellowbird into the game. Get the Yellowbird in and people will love you for it especially if the F40 comes around the same time. 2 legends with different history and notoriety.

Would love the yellowbird! only way we could get the 930 style 911's in the game!

if you wanted a real 80's supercar battle....have the 959 in the game!(In my Eyeys, the F40's true Rival), but i dont think RUF even worked on them!

And any new RUF's would be nice, one of the 911 Turbo cabrios Styled ones would be nice!

Though of some SUV's that could be addded for classes B3 &4:

Ferrari FF

RUF Dakar

Mercedes G-class

Nissan Murano

Subaru Forester

Hummer H1

Dodge Ram

For B2 Class or above:

Bowler Nemesis

VW Touareg (Rally raid Spec)

And somthing for C4 class....the Willys Jeep?

just Suggestings! yah know, incase Atari are keeping an eye on this!

I can't wait for the DLC! then i'm gonna play more often. Some Harley's, Honda's and yamaha's will be good. And for the cars i would love to see a Audi S8, i know there plenty of audi's already but wouldnt it be awesome to drive in that insane powerful and huge car?

So, I want the Nissan Murano convertible! :lol:

Facepunch with spiked glove for table 122!

@Streak: ye it's AWD. However as exile says, it handles pretty bad, only on the road it's quite good, and it cán reach speeds up to 300km/h offroad, but only when you're on a trail, and like most American cars, don't even think about cornering.

i feel bad for PS3 gamers but what i do hope is that this doesn't delay the update for the rest

It's not delaying the release of the other platforms. Each platform will be pushed to it's appropriate next step as soon as its ready! :)