We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exploration Pack DLC & Patch Info *Official update on TDU2.com*

Eudemon

does anybody know when Driver SF is coming out? its been "sometime in 2011" for so dang long now. The original Driver game is the reason I got into video games. Will definitely be buying it.

1.9.2011 ;) (that's first of September!)

And Diab, I thought ME3 was delayed until next year? :hmmm: Not interested in it but so I've heard...

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really sad to see how many players have already given up hope on TDU2. I can personally live with the handling model as I play on a pad anyways but a real Hardcore Mode would definitely not hurt. I can personally live with the bugs as I try to ignore them and hope they'll get fixed and fixing them is not bad at all. I can personally live with the crappy sounds as I usually listen to music anyways but making better sounds would be a good thing for the players who don't.

*sighs*

I just hope Atari/Eden don't do the same thing, give up :(

Oh, and I'm putting my money on Driver SF instead of DiRT3. Anyone with me? No?

I'm with you on everything there!

when it comes to car sounds, I'm not fussy..as long as they don't all sound the same as there is a difference I can live with that! But that's just me really...the car sounds don't bother me all that much unless its real life!(Also why I'm thinking of Re-moving the back-box off my MR...the exhaust system on it is loud as it is!:twisted: ASBO time I think...)

As for Driver SF Vs. DiRT3...It'll be both if CM:DiRT3 is't 'Ken Block & the X-games' again but with more rally cars! loved the old Driver games as well!:cool:

It's really sad to see how many players have already given up hope on TDU2. I can personally live with the handling model as I play on a pad anyways but a real Hardcore Mode would definitely not hurt. I can personally live with the bugs as I try to ignore them and hope they'll get fixed and fixing them is not bad at all. I can personally live with the crappy sounds as I usually listen to music anyways but making better sounds would be a good thing for the players who don't.

*sighs*

Apparently there are way too many things we have to "live with", don't you think? :)

Driver SF first teaser really pumped me up, but the long rear lights "trace effect" really sent me back to the floor. I remember playing Driver 1 since day 1, one of the games I grew up with.

Don't forget to contribute to the new 'TDU needs' thread, I'll be sending it within 2 weeks.

First it was Friday the 13th, then it was the following Monday or Tuesday, and now it's within 2 weeks?

The ways of Atari are strong :lol:

*sighs*

Red Orchestra 2 for me :)

And as for giving up, well, this is getting to be worse than TDU1. They cashed in and now they get to keep us waiting. The longer they drag DLC1 out the longer they can wait for news on a second, as less time will have elapsed since the last release ;)

Battlefield 3 all the way! They said first couple of missions are going to be in Sarajevo, where I live lol.

So we can shoot you?

*pre-orders*

(Kiddin' mate :p)

Can someone on PC tell me if some of the Zondas' rear rims were fixed to their deeper actuals? I've seen a screen of someone showing the Tricolore and someone else mentioned it on tdu2.com but it would be cool to see if it's true. If it is then I'll finally be able to buy a Cinque and download the Tricolore.

It's a small petty thing sure but they are sort of the hallmark of the Zondas after all and I welcome it if true. :D

Also have you guys seen this?

If video above isn't working click

to view.

Just watched a video on youtube of someone driving the Tricolore post ExploPack and the rear wheels were as they should be. Hoping the Cinque is the same as they will now be mine if so. I always hated the flat rear wheels on the Zonda Roadster in TDU and when I saw it in TDU2 I was like :cry: now I'm :yay: if the EP fixes it.

Is anyone else having issues connecting post EP? I've tried connecting several times and each time it says the server isn't available. I've checked the official forums and they say that there will be some maintenance done that will prevent people from logging on but that isn't until tomorrow.