We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] Supercar Cruise of Awesomeness - Sunday 17th April 7pm GMT/ 8pm UK Time

Loz

I don't like using the photomode. It annoys me. If it was as simple and gave as good'a results as the photomode in TDU1, then definately I'd bother taling more pics :)

Same here. I did take some photo's in one of my houses though.

I wasn't at the cruise yersteday because I was at a race : 350 km from my house and I've been back at Home at 11 PM .... I'm really sorry for don't have come but I hope do the others cruise you'll make ! :p

You better have won! :D

I had the biggest lag ever. My TDU has totally messed up. It lags, NAT type is Red 24/7 even if I disable all ports makes no difference and I cant see half the people in my session.. what a beta.. I mean game.

You should port forward 8889 (TCP/UDP) to your pc's ip when you are behind a router, not disable anything.

You should port forward 8889 (TCP/UDP) to your pc's ip when you are behind a router, not disable anything.

I know that mate, I can read the manual :p It just doesnt work. I put the port on and its red, I take it off and its red, I open another port (3738 i tihnk it was or something of that srt) which is for the UpLauncher STUN Test port and still nothing. And before I had only 8889 UDP port open and it was all fine.

Reinstalled windows now it better work or this game is going straight in the bin. No joke.