We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT: Pagani Huayra

StarGT

Pagani Huayra

Vehicle replaced: Saleen S7 TT

Converted by: StarGT

Model : Shift 2

Camera : F40 or Enzo

Features :

-working gauges

-working mirrors ( really working )

-working wings

-working windows

-own cockpit shadow

-own shadow

-own dynamic shadow

-COCK_LR

-BODY_LR

-own rims

3e993489ddfat.jpgc0eaf19401cbt.jpg

a8d426e54a97t.jpg28c9b706c813t.jpg

efdaa064787bt.jpgb00278b4601ft.jpg

d8a561a2ba55t.jpg413213e49198t.jpg

0ef74559b952t.jpgb5e0849cd553t.jpg

Download Pagani Huayra

0076858befbbt.jpgfcb8bd021a5at.jpg

a8b8bac7ef96t.jpgcf3099e6bad1t.jpg

Download Huayra 4 SKINS

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file if there is one!!

Requires Djey's Magicmap

Interior color support would have been nice, but at least I can SEE the interior in this version.

Cameras are the same for this mod as the other Huayra, but the IK is going to be different, I'm going to try to find something that works with a 4 point seatbelt without flying the belt out of the car. If you don't use a 4 point belt, just use the Saleen S7 IK.

Chill guys.This 'you-do-better-than-he-does' stuff is pointless and stupid.You demotivate modders like this!I agree that bugs have to be reported,but what you are doing is stupid.Can mods clear this thread from stupidity before we have a new flame war here?

If modders would listen to people and fix their own bugs, that kind of thing could be eliminated. But instead they release one version, deny any bugs, and never bother to fix things.

It's a really bad precedent started by a previous modder, and it's one that I wish would die out. There's nothing wrong with going back and fixing bugs and releasing a new version.

StarGT & Reventon release us IMPRESSIVE mods.

We MUST thx them for it.

Hey, we play on TDU1, don't forget this !

What will we do when all modders will go away, giving up our little communauty ?

Yes, there are few little minor bugs.

And then ?

All these new cars are a chance for us.

Behind all new models, there are guys who work harder and very long time.

So,

Please, respect work, Add Rep+, smile, and play.

Felix noticed that a door panel sometimes becomes see through.

So Felix deciced to download Reventon's Huayra, his interior is too dark + it has crap rearview mirror.

Since Felix read about you modders whining about each other, felix decided to mix and match.

Result : StarGt's interior + reventon's exterior = good interior light ( not too dark like original and not seethru doorpanel ) + good exterior ( no stupid rearlights+ white exhausts )

Now Felix is happy,

Felix noticed that a door panel sometimes becomes see through.

So Felix deciced to download Reventon's Huayra, his interior is too dark + it has crap rearview mirror.

Since Felix read about you modders whining about each other, felix decided to mix and match.

Result : StarGt's interior + reventon's exterior = good interior light ( not too dark like original and not seethru doorpanel ) + good exterior ( no stupid rearlights+ white exhausts )

Now Felix is happy,

dude talk like normal guy with your felix is happy maybethe mods have some bugs but

they are not crap and they are not stupid

maybe you are stupid

-rep for you

And yet again i shall respond with the same.

You are the one who can be labeled as stupid/ignorant.

And if you already feel offended, then you might enjoy the following sentences.

Mainly because you dont seem to realize that what you responded to is my opinion and my opinion is formed by my frame of reference + my unique perception.

In other words CRAP and STUPID are relative words, ( which means the meaning can be different depending on who uses it )

And also define normal, oh and before you think wtf is he talking about, i did left a couple of things out so that you can fill them in in your own unique way.

Every modder will pay more attentior for certain details, there will be few bugs or mistakes, the one who want respect and recognization, will listen to the user who downloaded it, and fix them when and if possible.

Both Pagani Uhauha or whatever it is called are great, "StarGT" did a nicer body with extras and no dark parts, but the interior by reventón09 looks clear and have better lightning like i said in his thread.

• 5 months later...

IK and camera settings

The interior on this model looks really, really good. I usually drive in trailing-view camera mode, but this one's a treat to look at inside.

The IK is very problematic though.

After trial-and-error ad nauseam, I came across these camera and IK settings which work out nicely.

BY THE WAY, I body-swapped it onto the Nissan Nismo S-Tune slot (shouldn't matter one bit where cam and IK are concerned) ...

... ALSO, I don't know about the four-point seat belts and so forth. I got it set to "standard seat belts" in the TDUPE settings. I don't know or care what problems the IK settings cause with seat belts. I went through maybe two-dozen IK settings and most of them have the hands WAY off the steering wheel and/or the shifter, so there's not a lot of room to pick and choose.

IK: Lamborghini Miura OR AC 289 -- these are as close to perfect as I could find. My first choice would by the Miura, you can try 'em both. Again, I got "standard seat belts" set.

Hood Front: Edonis OR Pagani (per Kurgan777 in other thread) Nissan 350Z Coupe < this Nissan view gives more of a dash-cam which may be preferable to some

Hood Back: Pagani Zonda C12S (per Kurgan777 in other thread)

Cockpit Front: Koenigsegg CCR (my favorite, can see the side-mirror, seems fairly amenable to steering on-course) OR Ferarri F40 (per Kurgan777 in other thread, good all-around "safe" choice) OR Edonis (gives a view that's higher and just a little closer to the windshield, some may like this) OR Noble M14 (MUCH closer to steering wheel and windshield, clear view of road, some may like this) OR Lotus Exige 240R (seems similar to F40 view but is a little off-center to the right, so the roof support isn't so much in your face, but the off-center may be a little awkward) -- all of these work well, IMO, and have their pros and cons

Cockpit back: Alfa Brera (it appears just outside rear window, nice and level and clean -- all the interior-looking rear cockpit views that actually worked still looked sorta crappy, but I like this Brera view)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...