We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DJvitas: DeLorean DMC-12

PhatPunk

DeLorean DMC-12[1.0]

Vehicle replaced: Lamborghini Countach

Converted by: Takumi (DJvitas) (Homepage V8Motors)

Credits: 3D Model, Wheels & Interior - Turn 10

Camera: Jaguar E-type .

7c106e9d0b03t.jpg4e7eedce6432t.jpg

88814e37868dt.jpg95b7d3af002dt.jpg

bb718f494adet.jpg348d7ef35a41t.jpg

4c2021933e14t.jpg

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file if there is one!!

Download

Requires Djey's Magicmap

Mod History

v.1.0 - Release

Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

naah,not good

i think it needs more jiggawatts! :cheeky:

It needs to actually be finished. It makes no sense for the front and rear bumpers to be grey but the rest of the body white, with no TDU paintshop option at all.

To be honest I don't really care if the real DeLorean was made from Stainless Steel and weren't painted from the factory, they CAN be painted. Just put "painted DeLorean" in Google images for proof.

@ Kurgan777

I was about to talk about that too grayish bumper but they are actually like that, but not that much different, and since we can't reproduce stainless stell in the game, aside a texture over all the car, it won't be that perfect tho... and off course i can be painted, there's no law against it, just idiotic rules gave by the manufactures licencing for the game.

And lol, i thoght that "jiggawatts" was only an mistyping error in the Brazilian DVD...

and since we can't reproduce stainless stell in the game, aside a texture over all the car, it won't be that perfect tho...

Transparent Carbon Fiber was done by StarGT with the Veyron SS, paintable in any color, the same could be done with a stainless steel texture.

Like I said that, is a texture over the car... I meant the material it self, like the chrome...

maybe if you set it to have that "purple" texture that suffer from the light effects, an example is the Pontiac Firebird Dashboard...

if a Stainless stell texture combined with that it would work next the original. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...