We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DJvitas: DeLorean DMC-12

PhatPunk

• 2 weeks later...

Could somebody please reupload this? If the one Shotgun uploaded replaces the 288 this is the ugly one. Not a very good model compaired to the one that was ported from Forza.

Also, what do you guys think about porting this to TDU2?

I am the hugest Delorean fanatic in TDU2, and play on 360, but am about to make the switch to PC after April 1st. I will definately buy this game again just to Drive this Delorean from Forza around Hawaii and Ibiza!

Could somebody please reupload this? If the one Shotgun uploaded replaces the 288 this is the ugly one. Not a very good model compaired to the one that was ported from Forza.

Also, what do you guys think about porting this to TDU2?

I am the hugest Delorean fanatic in TDU2, and play on 360, but am about to make the switch to PC after April 1st. I will definately buy this game again just to Drive this Delorean from Forza around Hawaii and Ibiza!

This was the better of the 2 DeLorean mods and is INCOMPLETE, and the home site is STILL to this day infected with the blackhole exploit virus.

Oh, sorry the last one that was made, and odly enough replaced the 288 was this ugly model. Not very accurate, even for a Delorean model.

[ATTACH]17420[/ATTACH]

I downloaded this one, but it is red, I don't like painted Deloreans. Not to sound ungreatful, but can anybody reupload the base model stainless steel version?

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Sorry for necro-post, but does anybody have this vehicle? I saw somebody had it in a video a few years back so somebody must still have it somewhere?

Edit: Since nobody has managed to find this and post it in the past what, like 6 freaking years I got lucky and found it myself. Let this car be brought back to the hands of the English speaking/western world. I had to find it on another site but it is great to have this car back here once and for all to share with others. Here is to hoping it can be added to the community patch.

Zippyshare.com - 160_DELOREANDMC12.7z

I have reuploaded it to a site where it should remain for a very long time until it ever gets removed. I am backing it up on a personal HDD and another private file site so if anybody ever wants this car again it isn't lost.

The camera is out of alignment though on the interior, I notice it says use the Jaguar E Type camera, but I am having problems on learning how I should do this. Anybody got any pointers? Other than that, and the gulllwing doors not opening, everything on it works, even the windows. Maybe somebody could update it some? I would really like to see this added to a community pack. I mean we got the 1957 Ford Thunderbird, so why not the Delorean?

Enjoy!