We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[X360] TDU Central Club

Eudemon

TDUCk as you can probably guess has a Club on TDU2. I know it sounds crazy but we do and we would like to be take the insane, fun and often amazing antics from here onto the game and share it with others who have not discovered the TDUCk way. Due to the way TDU2 Clubs work obviously we can only accept people of a certain amount and mental capacity but should the need for more arise then we will assign Official'ers to setup different branches or should that be feathers of TDUCk in the game.

As of now we are Level 2 and have bought the Lotus 2-Eleven and Weismann Roadster after getting the money and of course XP required to do so.

Not sure what events will be run due to the current servers' abysmal inability in keeping people together in sessions so for the past, present and near future it will be gaining XP and maybe even some Intra-Club attempts and fails until TDU2 is working properly. :D

If you would like to join then please post stating why and post your gamertag, we will look at how you've conducted yourself here and give you a trial sponge, once you've washed the goats and wrestled some cabbage we will bring you onboard and see how you perform in the Club v Club races and if you lose you're gone.... just kidding but you better win! .....cleanly of course!! :coolspot: [We won't accept any cheats or hackers]

Our Ways

TDUCk Clubs are all about racing and fair play and fun so race clean and NO ramming. If you are rammed first and it's definitely deliberate then you can retaliate in kind however accidents or lag must be ruled out as any members bringing shadows down on TDUCk will be kicked without warning. Play nice in other words. :)

Common Courtesy also; if you join a lobby who is using a standard Veyron or a Class not of A1 then change your vehicle to a standard Veyron (16.4/Grand Sport/Sang Bleu/Centenaire) or that Class of car also. Watch for quick changers though who may wait for you to change to something low and then start the game with a faster car, these sneaky bar stewards are rare but definitely about.

TDUC Clubs

* TDUC TDUCk 15/03/2011 Level 2 O'ahu [Crater]

History

* TDUC TDUCk

Created: 15/03/2011

Level 2: 20/04/2011

Members (Max: 16)

1) Diablo - newage custard

2) Baldred - Baldred GTi [kicked out at the moment]

3) Mellors - A Dodgy Camel

4) Baxie - Baxie

5) khevolution - khevolution

6) Mr Softie - kingscott95

7) superhyper - SuperSanttu94

8) TimBud - Timbud

9) T3hReaper - T3hReaper [awaiting acceptance]

10) 01OldsAleroGt - ABD Broseph

11) EW - El the Elephant

12) Devang_Gandhi - iSpeedFreak

13) LamboGuy - Mr TripAndFall

14) Speed - RuthlessSP33D [awaiting acceptance]

\\ ********************* :D HALL OF FAME :D ************************ //

These are teams our Club(s) have come across who are exceptional racers and conduct themselves in a fun and fair manner.

[None.... so far]

\\ ********************* :( HALL OF SHAME :( ************************ //

These are teams our Club(s) have faced who are rank (are awful) and only crash, bash and ram in order to win. Dirty tactics and cheap methods are the only way these Clubs know.

The Titans - reversing at the start, head-on smashing and blocking the road.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can convince me to purchase TDU2 for X360 I'd be happy to join - maybe I'll see if the next patch sorts out those club issues first.

Purchasing the game again just to join your club is probably just the sort of insanity you are looking for in a candidate anyway :nuts:

Really hard winning some of the races seeing as I only own a standard 16.4 Veyron without tuning and everyone else seems to have a max tuned SS. Still, most of them can't drive so as long as the race isn't of speed type I have chances of winning. Rammers are also annoying but can be won because they think the race is over when they ram you into a pole. :lol:

As I said I really appreciate the work you guys put onto the club in the last few days. The 2-eleven is definitely a fun car to drive. As I suggested in the old thread, could we have votes about the colors of the last 2 club cars? :p

And one last thing, when will there be arranged events? :D

My Veyron SS isn't tuned at all and its rarely a disadvantage for me. :)

Had an awesome time helping with the last few races to get L2 last night.

The Weismann and Lotus are sweet little cars. Shame the Weismann's roof doesn't work though. I'll vote for that one to be in black or a very dark silver :)

I actually prefer the Speed races though, i find that they're not so disastrous if you get wrecked. And the whole team score is used, so it often doesn't matter if you're not at the front. Think it'll be a little less of a chore trying for the next 90,000 points ;)

Purchasing the game again just to join your club is probably just the sort of insanity you are looking for in a candidate anyway :nuts:
Ding Ding Ding!!! We have a WINNER! :D

Really hard winning some of the races seeing as I only own a standard 16.4 Veyron without tuning and everyone else seems to have a max tuned SS. Still, most of them can't drive so as long as the race isn't of speed type I have chances of winning. Rammers are also annoying but can be won because they think the race is over when they ram you into a pole. :lol:

As I said I really appreciate the work you guys put onto the club in the last few days. The 2-eleven is definitely a fun car to drive. As I suggested in the old thread, could we have votes about the colors of the last 2 club cars? :p

And one last thing, when will there be arranged events? :D

Races can be difficult yes but if you get familiar with the layout and know when to turn around, wins can be achieved fairly comfortably. :lol: The 2-eleven is a great wee car and has a very nice cockpit view and handles exceptionally well. One of the few cars you can actually drive from that view though the apex view is still far too jerky to be properly enjoyed.

Events we'll need to wait and see.

My Veyron SS isn't tuned at all and its rarely a disadvantage for me. :)

Had an awesome time helping with the last few races to get L2 last night.

The Weismann and Lotus are sweet little cars. Shame the Weismann's roof doesn't work though. I'll vote for that one to be in black or a very dark silver :)

The racing can be great fun when you get clubs who race, it's the ones who only want to win at all costs even in taking themselves out who are bloody annoying.

Add me? I was ment to be in the first wave lol

Ill get on tonight :)

How's your *ahem* save situation. Are we kosher now?

can i get an invite too? i've been looking for a good club.

PS: I got a about 200k that i can donate too :cheeky:

Money isn't an issue, I just do Poker and keep feeding the Club bank but if you wish to donate then feel free to do so.

can i get an invite too? i've been looking for a good club.

PS: I got a about 200k that i can donate too :cheeky:

Money isn't an issue, I just do Poker and keep feeding the Club bank but if you wish to donate then feel free to do so.

lol true, though i'm not good at poker, go in with a lot of cash come out empty handed wondering where to earn more money lol..

I created a club myself but found it hard to level up on my own. i dont have enough friends to do that. thats why i thought i'd ask to join this club. i use to cruise around with some of the members here in TDU1 for pc and it was fun. lemme know if there's any space, I'd be more than happy to join