We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How can I use photos of another profile?

Metal Peter

I do not think you can unless the other profile is either:

1) Yours, so the resolution + all the other settings would be the same, then YES you can (i did that :p )

2) Same resolution as yours.

Otherwise lets say your on 1920x1080 and someone sends you his pictures at 1280x720 and they would mess up (as far as Im concerned).

Hope that helped.

THX for the replies!

@ Exile: Well it must have the same resolution because it´s made on my PC. But it´s a totally different savegame. My main savegame has male character 23 cars and so on. This one has a female character and one car^^. (If you wanna know: I want some pictures of a good looking girl in my house^^).

What I tried yet: Simply adding pics (not workin)

Making a dumb photo and replacing it (not workin)

I guess it´s a bit more complicated^^

BTW: Is there a programm that lets you convert the TDU photofiles to files like. JPEG and so on? I could make pics with XFire but then the performance goes down and I don´t want to set graphics to low^^

Hey all.

I tried to copy the photos of an other profile to mine but when I tried to look at them it said that the photos are damaged. Can I copy photos from profile to profile without getting them damaged?

Greetz

Great question, Peter. Unfortunately, I don't believe there's an official way to do this. I think they're locked to a single profile. If a solution is found, it will most likely be a solution from the community.