We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini DLC?(unofficial)

wcumbie

I've been hearing rumors that there may be a Lamborghini DLC pack coming out in the near future. I really don't know what to think.:confused: Would they really put a new brand in a game after not doing so in the first place?:hmmm: I happen to think its a bunch of lies and stories, but who knows... Anyone who has any info or comments please post!

If something is posted as "official" by atari themselfs theres still only a small chance of it happening. The rumours even less so...

QFT.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Or you are sure, or you have hope... hehehe.

Well, like ScoobSTi said, since their car list isn't extensive( I understand this as production cars), it would be good to have the models that were in tdu, in additional the old and classic ones, the new ones and the concepts.

Im not too sure actually I haven't read a post where he meantioned any lambo news at all come to think of it... however if that is true... thats kinda stupid, because thats one of the main things the community wants really, but I guess they are too busy making Furniture DLC and Bikezz so they ll ignore this request :p

Sorry, no plans for it at this time. I already spent the licensing budget on buying a lambo for myself for research purposes.

Just kidding! But in seriousness, there are no currently no official plans to add Lamborghinis to the car list.

Sorry, no plans for it at this time. I already spent the licensing budget on buying a lambo for myself for research purposes.

Just kidding! But in seriousness, there are no currently no official plans to add Lamborghinis to the car list.

What about in the future? Say, 6 months to a year from now? That's sorta late, but I say Lambo's are worth the wait.

To be honest I'd still be more chuffed to have better physics than any car at this stage. The current physics are better than what was in the beta, thank goodness, but that's no reason not to keep trying to improve it. :)

But yeah, Lamborghini's would be an awesome addition to the game 'long-term'. And maybe another Winter wonderland mod, perhaps ;)

Hmm, thats a real bummer, I was hoping they would put in the LM 002! An off roader with a Countach V12!:sulk:

Its an amazing machine but not so much for looks I think...

lm002.jpg

:/

But for the sound of that V12 engine... :cheeky:

Sweet, I can trade it in for Portal 2 now then. :cool:

There's more chance of a meteor hitting you and turning you into a 500ft dolphin than Lamborghini coming to TDU2. I'd love to be wrong for obvious reasons but despite Noel's best intentions TDU2 and the communication and promises is going the same way as TDU.

Which is a damn shame.