We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Unlimited Road Adventures (URA) [PC Club]

Hey Hey throw me an invite. in game name Andrido

I am on everyday.

Will send friend request now, but you will have to wait till there are available spaces from "inactive people" or till we upgrade to level 3 so we can take more members.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be playing a lot in the near future, so you can move me to the waiting list or similar if there are more active people. I don't have very much time lately, and I need to finish Fable3 before I can go back to playing TDU2 ;)

If there are any cruises though, I might still join them.

I won't be playing a lot in the near future, so you can move me to the waiting list or similar if there are more active people. I don't have very much time lately, and I need to finish Fable3 before I can go back to playing TDU2 ;)

If there are any cruises though, I might still join them.

No worries and yes there will be quite a few events coming up very soon, I cannot be active anymore for the next 2-3 weeks as they are my last ones at college and I got work to get done.

So I shall leave it up to Ghost and dvdx to sort these things out.

@evanto

I will let the other leaders know about your application mate ;)

- eXile

*Update*

New players are added to the list, some are added/moved to the waiting list. We are still working on getting the club to Level 3 so you can all get to join as soon as we reach that level. For those of you who aren't a clubhouse member, don't worry, you can still come and join us for our cruises. Keep an eye out for the events thread and feel free to leave a post if you want to join that particular event.

First page updated with new members.

I never got any invitation.

That could be my fault as I said to Ghost that I would invite you, yet I didn't due to problems with the computer at the moment. I wont be on for quite some time depending on how fast I buy a new GPU :D Anyway to the point, Ghost or dvdx should add you today at some point.

Big update coming soon ! :)

olso pls use the teampseak 3 server as mutch as you can !

just come online even if u aren't gonne play a game ,we have a server and it needs to be used !

LOL dvd you can't force people to come on, its their choice :p But its nice if we have more people online so we can just chill and talk.

- eXile

Nice driving before guys, was fun :)

Yea, same to you. Was fun ;)

Fun time even with the server splitting the party up into different sessions lol. Anyhow here's the post you wanted me to post Ghost :P Hope to see you or eXile/dvdx as well some day again (time differences are a party pooper) :P

Indeed. Well, thanks :cheeky: Yeah hope we meet again soon ;)

I only got your friend request and nothing for the club. I really hate this "sent but not recieved" stuff on TDU2.

Oh boy! I'll send you an invite to the clubhouse next time I'm ingame, don't worry about it.

I want to join! :D but i need help getting out my last club because whenever I try to go to my clubhouse, the screen just turns black...

Thanks for your interest in joining the club. Unfortunately we are full (in club house), so you are added to the waiting list. But you are of course still welcome to join us for our cruises.

• 2 weeks later...