We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Unlimited Road Adventures (URA) [PC Club]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Notice update*

I have been busy for a while, and will still be for a month, therefore activity level is not at it's highest at the moment. Hopefully eXile and Dvd will be around to keep things going while I'm gone.

Until then, have a great summer, and I'll see you guys on the other side of July.:)

GhostRacerGTI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm on almost everyday, weirdly. TDU2 has angered me enough to quit playing for about a month, but I came back for a bit.

When is the next cruise? :)

i dont know when the next cruise is gonna be.

But there hasnt been any cruise the last weeks, because the gaming level on tdu2 has dropped very much recently.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Where is everyone? I am on and no one is ever on lol. Maybe its cause im in a different time zone lol Mountain Time over here.

Oh, I have tried getting in touch with you a couple of times now. Didn't notice you are in a different time zone, but we are usually on in the afternoon/evening GMT time.. That would be morning hours for you I guess?

• 2 weeks later...
I probably can't play within the next month due to the fact that my mainboard is all lalalalaed up -.-

Oh, that's not so good.. But I hope you will be with us soon enough!

Dam man. I will be on today propably in the next few hours.

Cool! I will try and see if I can catch you ingame tonight then :) (Yup, it's evening here on our side of the planet :P)

Yo i was on today and played a bit. Sorry about GT5, I had 7 GT5 updates to do. each one was around 1gb. DAM YOU PS3!!!!!!

Oh I see, I kept trying to invite you :( Anyways, I hope that we can go do that drifting soon enough .. I had fun doing tandem drifting with a random guy :)

---------- Post added at 22:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 22:55 PM ----------

Nice pictures Andrey! :) Who were you cruising with? :) And when was this?