We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Unlimited Road Adventures (URA) [PC Club]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd really like to join this club, sounds awesome and rules are fair! Can't wait to play with you guys:thumbsup:

Hey man, I haven't heard from the other guys in a while. Not sure If they are still playing TDU2, but I am and Im willing to cruise some time :) What is your name in TDU2?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm new around here! I always missed the social element in this game, seemed like there were never many players online, let alone willing to cruise! Anybody here still actively play and/or cruise? I would love to be able to cruise with a few other people regularly :)

• 5 weeks later...
Hey guys, I'm new around here! I always missed the social element in this game, seemed like there were never many players online, let alone willing to cruise! Anybody here still actively play and/or cruise? I would love to be able to cruise with a few other people regularly :)

I don't really play the game anymore to be honest, but I will probably get back into it at some point and I will be up for some cruises! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

*Update*

Hello everybody. This is for everyone still playing TDU2.

We are about to try and revive this club - and we are therefore hoping that you will join us, if not the club, then come onboard for a cruise.

A cruise will be scheduled later this week :)

With the Unofficial Patch - TDU2 might keep us busy until the release of The Crew! :)

*Update*

Hello everybody. This is for everyone still playing TDU2.

We are about to try and revive this club - and we are therefore hoping that you will join us, if not the club, then come onboard for a cruise.

A cruise will be scheduled later this week :)

With the Unofficial Patch - TDU2 might keep us busy until the release of The Crew! :)

Is that really you?!?

First of all, what a coincidence! I was just looking to play some TDU2 after a while, and happened to see a post of URA.

Second of all, count me in, I would love to get in cruise mode again ;)

I've just installed the unofficial patch too, will get my G27 hooked up and join you once again for some epic cruises :)

Wish I didn't loose my savegame though, having to start all over again with no cars or money sort of sucks :(

Really great to see some of you guys again.. Eddie, Dvd, Jones, and Exile are back, welcome to all of you - And Silver as well.. Let's cruise again soon :)

eXile, you missed tonights cruise, but we'll arrange another soon enough. And yea - it's too bad with that missing savegame.. Remember to backup your new one :)