We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Unlimited Road Adventures (URA) [PC Club]

Hi there BeSweeet and welcome to our club :)

It's perfectly fine.. Whatever suits you man :)

We will hopefully schedule a cruise soon (high chance of it being tomorrow) - So just keep an eye out on the Forums.. Normally our cruises will be announced at least a couple of days beforehand, but this one is going to be a short notice one..

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Ghost has been busy with real life. I will try to do something on TDU today and get some cash so I can buy a decent car to cruise in. As much as I love the lancia, I'm afraid its not good enough haha

Add me on steam if you like guys and we can talk/organise a mini cruise. mpowergtr is my steam ID. Actual name is [nEvl] eXile on steam chat.

Edit: Besweet added you in TDU too mate.

Hey guys, new to the games and forum (sad to say three years late to the game, but still enjoy it.) Literally just created a club for cruising but heck if there is already a nice group of people who still play I am down with joining. My in game name is adRocZ and my steam id is the same. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Sweet I was wondering who that was. We should definitely get on tonight and meet up.

Hey Z

Yep, we should definitely meet up tonight. Hopefully Exile will be able to join us, and maybe some other people aswell.

I'll add you in-game later today.

The only problem we have is the different time zones. But we will figure it out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...