We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post One Random Automotive Video Per Day

Soundwave

V12 Vantage

LP 550-2

M600

ZO6

Viper

Exige

While it's true manuals are disappearing they aren't quite gone from all the fast stuff, yet.

M5 F10 (as well as the 550i but that's not a sports car)

M3 E9x

1 M Coupe

California (not after the 2013 facelift)

SRT Viper

DBS

911's, Cayman's, Boxster's

Panamera S (if that's a sports car lol)

We still have a nice range of manuals, but people tend to buy automatics. There's also the lack of advertising the manual versions, for example I've never seen a review of a 6MT California and they have sold only six of them.

V12 Vantage

LP 550-2

M600

ZO6

Viper

Exige

While it's true manuals are disappearing they aren't quite gone from all the fast stuff, yet.

Sad as it may be, the next generations of the Vantage and Gallardo will probably not have manuals. They are dying, but they're not dead yet. At least it does support my dream of not buying anything built after 2005 (although certain cars will do until 2007). :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

• 2 weeks later...

Was watching it recently and I really don't know what to think about this... On one hand, I do trust Panda (wtf :lol:) and other Knightsbridge residents that those cars are loud and their owners are driving silly, but on the other hand I think residents are too narrow-minded, hidebound and racist. And they can't appreciate those supercars too. :p

4:42 - that's what I'm talking about. Old grumpy seniors, who want to have horses and sheeps in the streets instead of modern vehicles. Being the little kid with umbrella, I'd slap him in the face. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Shouldn't this go in the Your Driving Videos thread?

Very considerate of the snow to fall either side of the road and not on it :p

I chose not to put it in the "Your Driving Videos" thread because I wasn't driving. If I manage to venture out in the 306 tomorrow I might get a better quality video in that which I can then put in the other thread :p