We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Five is alive!!

Eudemon

So Five is Alive, and I think ...  

36 members have voted

1. 1. So Five is Alive, and I think ...

• It looks really good.
    • I'll like it once I get used to it ...again.
    • It's *meh*
    • I preferred the previous
    • I hate it.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haz a 1x1pixel avatar to avoid the stupid camel :)

Also - I'm not receiving any email updates Diablo for replies to this thread and others. (Perhaps TDUCk webmail is down - the link isn't working).

Also - going to the TDUCk homepage redirects to the Status Off page. (Can you redirect it to the index page?)

That's why I didn't realize how to get here until now. All I can say right now is that this will take some getting used to :eek:

[e] I've taken a look now, I like the shinyness. :D Still getting to grips with where things are located now

Ah, so this is what Diablo has been working on. Nice to see a change from the old layout. I have to admit, I do like this one a lot better and everything seems to work as it should. Only thing that is flawed is the "+ Reply to Thread" button at the top which is unalligned. Apart from that, it's great. ;)

The moderation tools drop down isn't aligned properly when on new posts or any sections with a list of threads. Fine in the threads though. :hmmm:

Aaaand on top of each post where the black bar is, it's too far to the right by one pixel so a white line shows towards the left. *picky*

FF4.0.1 Win7 SP1

I reallys like it!

Only thing I'm not happy with, is the webpage is running slow for me! :( not sure if it's because I'm on a netbook or if it's because I use Google Chrome!

Other than that! Noice!:D

-----

Edit: I think it just hates Google Chrome! Now on IE and it's working fine!

No it's cool, I want to know of issues and I saw the Chrome one for myself. Actually Safari may be the same need to test that.

I'm still working out the kinks, rinks and chinks in the chain so to speak so don't be afraid to let me know if you find something wrong. What's really scratching my head at the moment is IE9. Some people get dodgy goings on with it and others seem fine, I tested it myself with a neighbours machine and it was fine so that sounds like a fun issue to find and fix. :(

No it's cool, I want to know of issues and I saw the Chrome one for myself. Actually Safari may be the same need to test that.

I'm still working out the kinks, rinks and chinks in the chain so to speak so don't be afraid to let me know if you find something wrong. What's really scratching my head at the moment is IE9. Some people get dodgy goings on with it and others seem fine, I tested it myself with a neighbours machine and it was fine so that sounds like a fun issue to find and fix. :(

i use safari atm i also have that big gap on my profile page

maybe it will be better to put the sticky threads apart from the rest of the threads like in the photomode, its more organized then imo :hmmm:

I really like the new forum theme. The only thing that bugs me is that the avatar, username, etc. is at the top of the post, rather than being at the side. I personally thought having this information on the left makes the thread look much cleaner. Now it's like post/avatar/post. However I must say this new theme looks much more Windows Sevenyy. Me like :)

i use safari atm i also have that big gap on my profile page

My OS is 7 and browser is Chrome and I have this bug too.

E: One more thing I noticed that I really like. The adverts on the home page are on the right! Now they aren't so much "in your face."