We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN: 1995 Nissan Skyline GTR vSpec (R33) ((UPDATE-Ver 2.0 Final 13.4.2012))

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

1995 Nissan Skyline GTR vSpec VER.2.0 final

1995 Nissan Skyline GTR vSpec

Vehicle replaced: Skyline GTR ((If u dont like it just Bodyswap it))

Converted And Edited by: COMB@T_$HOTGUN

Car & Rims Models From: TURN 10/FM3

Textures: Turn10/FM3,EA-Games & Big Bear

Cam - Jaguar XKR Coupe (RHD)

IK - Audi A6 V8

New Camsets by:COMB@T_$HOTGUN

Features:

-HQ Exterior & Interior

-HQ looking Interior Textures

-HQ Rim Textures

-Working Interior Shadows

-Working gauges

-Working Car Shadow

-Working lights

-Working Exhaust

-Working Windows

-Working Mirrors

-Highpoly BODY_HR LOD0

-Highpoly BODY_LR LOD0

-Highpoly Car Shadow LOD1

-Highpoly Interior LOD0

-Highpoly Rims LOD0 ((Stock & Custom))By:COMB@T_$HOTGUN

Car PICS:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Interior PICS:

Bugs:

Not working Doors

DL LINK: Uploaded.to

:DENJOY THE MOD:D

----------------------------------------------------

Terms of use:

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via PM:Here on TDUC

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via PM:Here on TDUC

• Replies 60
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice model, but...

What a shame,

RHD......

If u dont have mutch to say then just shut up ok i told u meny times alredy why i do RHD cars

and maby u stll dont get it into YOUR MIND WE GOT MODDING TOOLS 1.16

now stop crying abaut ur LHD cars 80% FM3 cars are RHD

u unthankfull guys are realy getting me mad

E: enyway why u need a GTR for wenn ur a Official Ferrari Cruiser O_o i dont get it

Man..combat..dude..wow

this mod looks nice

but slylecoco just expressed his opinion..

Why do you go mad over that? cant you deal with it?

I mean people express their opinions all the time, and its healthy

There is nothing wrong in that....

Unthankfull guys getting you mad?

Cant you take a crithic?

The way you post things makes it look that you only post mods to get thanks.....

Anyways....

control your temper man...

Man..combat..dude..wow

this mod looks nice

Cant you take a crithic?

The way you post things makes it look that you only post mods to get thanks.....

Anyways....

1 thx nice that u like it

2 Stylecoco got a bs opinion in my eyes i told him 1000 times why i do RHD mods he dont have to post it in evry single thread

3 yes i can take crithic but not with useless stuff being postet Like HUH not again RHD that just make me get mad

4 I dont want all pepole to say thx to my mods i do it bec its my hobby and i love wat i do i just want a bit respect thats all

5 I still got me under control m8 dont worry

you havent seen me in action yet :P

Meh, I'd like to see the R32. Good work none-the-less.

R23 is pland incoming in a few weeks

Man..combat..dude..wow

this mod looks nice

Cant you take a crithic?

Anyways....

Thx, Patch.

This guy make very good models for Tdu1,

but he isn't polite and doesn't accept any (light) critic.

It's like that..

you havent seen me in action yet :P

:rolleyes:

Really ? Wow...

• 4 weeks later...
    Man..combat..dude..wow

this mod looks nice

It's not the first time he's done that, he's been told many times in the past exactly how to adapt to RHD cars, but he refuses to do it no matter what.

Getting used to driving on the right side of the car is NOT DIFFICULT TO DO. He can either get used to it, or he can start making his own mods.

but he isn't polite and doesn't accept any (light) critic.

You need to get over your inability to adapt to RHD cars, things are not going to change just because you refuse to adapt, it's not hard to do.

• 2 weeks later...
    If u dont have mutch to say then just shut up ok i told u meny times alredy why i do RHD cars

and maby u stll dont get it into YOUR MIND WE GOT MODDING TOOLS 1.16

now stop crying abaut ur LHD cars 80% FM3 cars are RHD

u unthankfull guys are realy getting me mad

E: enyway why u need a GTR for wenn ur a Official Ferrari Cruiser O_o i dont get it

I agree, we need more RHD cars for this game (and most driving games actually!) so thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much COMB@T_$HOTGUN for making this for us; now I can drive the way I would in real life, if I took my car to Hawaii ;P

If the roads were made ​​for tdu RHD cars I understand, and understand the combat, but has a logical drive RHD car on a road where cars are LHD?

In real life we can lead a Skyline GT-R, you need the money and order.

There are RHD and LHD cars on the roads in the USA on a daily basis, you do NOT need to change the primary driving lane just because you're driving a right hand drive car.....

It's harder to overtake , that is the fun with RHD cars

How???

How is overtaking harder with a right hand drive car???

Because you're overtaking from the left side...

Since this game is based on a state in the USA, you drive on the right side, and overtake on the left, it's nothing new to overtake on the left.

The side of the car the steering wheel is on does NOT make overtaking anymore difficult at all, it's just another excuse, just another mental block that people refuse to get past.

The ingame physics and handling does NOT change when you switch to a right hand drive car.

Each and every one of us who grew up with LHD cars spent YEARS in that passenger seat imagining what it would be like to drive the car from that seat.

Let your brain be a kid again.

Control your brain instead of letting it control you.

Since this game is based on a state in the USA, you drive on the right side, and overtake on the left, it's nothing new to overtake on the left.

The side of the car the steering wheel is on does NOT make overtaking anymore difficult at all, it's just another excuse, just another mental block that people refuse to get past.

The ingame physics and handling does NOT change when you switch to a right hand drive car.

Each and every one of us who grew up with LHD cars spent YEARS in that passenger seat imagining what it would be like to drive the car from that seat.

Let your brain be a kid again.

Control your brain instead of letting it control you.

If you like to overtake blindy .... go ahead . I know that you have to be sure that there is no car coming from the other lane when you overtake .........

If you like to overtake blindy .... go ahead . I know that you have to be sure that there is no car coming from the other lane when you overtake .........

This isn't real life, this is a videogame, and in this game there's usually plenty of room to pass on the RIGHT. Or if you're one of the people who turns the traffic off, you don't have to worry about it at all. And even with the traffic on, I've never had a problem passing on the left with an RHD car, and if I clip the car while passing it, there's NO DAMAGE, which means the only penalty is the cops, which are pathetically easy to outrun in this game. Even if you can't outrun the cops and they give you a ticket, so what, just pay the ticket. You can make MILLIONS in this game legitimately, and if you want to cheat, you can make hundreds of millions in a matter of minutes using a tool that tons of people already have.

Even if it were real, driving a real RHD car on real roads in the USA, passing is usually ILLEGAL on huge numbers of 2 lane roads in this country. If there's an unbroken double yellow line, you cannot pass there. If there's a single solid yellow combined with a broken yellow, whichever side has the broken line dictates the passing. And in the rare cases where it's legal to pass, there's many ways to figure out of there's oncoming traffic or not. Plus if there's a Cop around and you drive into the oncoming lane, he's usually going to bust you either for speeding during the pass, or for reckless driving.

I thought we were speaking about reality , in my country on almost all 2 lane roads it is legal to pass but here the cops are not very smart...... some days ago 2 cops busted a guy with a black vw passat , the cops taught the vehicle is stolen , the cops started talking with the driver.... talked a bit until the driver asked "What car are you looking for?" on of the cops replied : "A blue Skoda Octavia"...................