We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN: 1995 Nissan Skyline GTR vSpec (R33) ((UPDATE-Ver 2.0 Final 13.4.2012))

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

I thought we were speaking about reality , in my country on almost all 2 lane roads it is legal to pass but here the cops are not very smart...... some days ago 2 cops busted a guy with a black vw passat , the cops taught the vehicle is stolen , the cops started talking with the driver.... talked a bit until the driver asked "What car are you looking for?" on of the cops replied : "A blue Skoda Octavia"...................

hahaha...I like the story Razvan_Manitiu....I wish my country have cops like yours....

by the way,thanks Combat_Shotgun for another great car....like many people from here,I do not use cars with RHD but with this one,I will make the exception...nice job:thumbsup:

• Replies 60
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we were speaking about reality , in my country on almost all 2 lane roads it is legal to pass but here the cops are not very smart...... some days ago 2 cops busted a guy with a black vw passat , the cops taught the vehicle is stolen , the cops started talking with the driver.... talked a bit until the driver asked "What car are you looking for?" on of the cops replied : "A blue Skoda Octavia"...................

:crackup:

Only on the East. (Don't worry, the Czech Republic is on the East too.....)

Kurgan777 if you are used with LHD , RHD cars will be more difficult to drive because the position will be annoyng and is hard to change the gears , annyways KEEP IT UP COMB@T

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.

realy great job man! do like the skylines, R33 is in a way better than R35. any bugfixes in progress?

He has notting to fix , maybe the dials but the error isn't big enough for the mod to require a fix

Yep ur 100% right Raz thx this mod is the same like almost all my mods so i also see no reson to fix somthing

BTW im back from DW school :cheeky: today i well start doing a update for the Honda CIVIC

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Shotgun, ive got a lil problem, probably on my part, the camera seems really super low in the car, i cant even see above the wheel >< Do you know how to fix it? As in what IK and car camera i should use... Also can you get the driver to use his left hand to change gear instead of crossing his right over his left? Nice mod man, Skylines are beast!

Edit : Nevermind, i used the camera from the RUFRturbo, works well ^^ Now all i need to do is stop the annoying hand crossover when he changes gear lol

• 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    hi.

nice car but i have a problem whit the steeringwheel the steeringwheel sit and de right side and i side and the lefht side.

so how can i fix that???

pls help my

srry for my bad englise

use modding tools to switch the cams here is a link too it http://forum.tdu-central.com/threads/3739-Djey-TDU-Modding-Tools-1.16.1-Extras

• 5 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...

You guys should stop complaing about LHD and RHD, its really not that hard to drive RHD cars. You should appreciate the modders work, and the work of the guys who made RHD cam positions possible.

COMB@T_$HOTGUN, thanks for the best R33 Skyline I've ever had in TDU, it's amazing and I love to drive it!!! :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice my fav Skyline :D gonna try later when i get back from school and i like driving RHD only minus is you have to set to automatic transmission to avoid stupid shifting :P

@fire6900: You have to set cockpit source and cockpit target to right in modding tools when you change camera.

Very nice my fav Skyline :D gonna try later when i get back from school and i like driving RHD only minus is you have to set to automatic transmission to avoid stupid shifting :P

You can change the shifting from automatic to manual yourself both in TDUMT and in TDUPE.

Thnx..

@fire6900: You have to set cockpit source and cockpit target to right in modding tools when you change camera.

Errr.. Let me just send u a question.. How can I do it by using modding tools??

• 4 weeks later...