We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Announcement: Patch and Oldi Will be bringing a Mercedes E 63 AMG to TDU

Fear Deer

Yep, thats right folks. The modshop is a bit stopped, and i do miss modding ;) So me and oldi are joining forces to go tie a rope on a Mercedes E 63 AMG and push it all the way here into the released mods zone.

This mod will start conversion maybe at the end of this month or begining of next month ;)

We will do our best to make this the most epic mod, me and oldi have ever made.

We are planning features ,and several editions of the car, just for your enjoyment.

The first feature we thought about, and we are gna do it, is that when you flash your high beams, a blue indicator flashes on your dashboard :)

Thats just a sneak peak of what features we will do :)

Hope you like this, and i really do like teaming up with oldi, hes just a great friend.

!!

Go Oldi and Patch :hi5: :glomp:

Give us your feedback ;)

Still..your great

and dont take a break..your epic :P xD :)

Plus, me and oldi have quite some special never seen before feature list for this mod :P i think we'll do alright

Anyways, it would be our pleasure to have you as competition :P ;)

Oldi is a great great great great friend of mine, so that means we'll probably spend more than half of the modding time chatting, but we'll do our best i can promise that. :P

+rep to you for being just an iLLusion

Edit: Have to spread the iLLusion before lol xD

This.Will.Be.EPIC!I remember that Oldi is very very good with modding.911 SC,M6,TTS those were,and still are,very good mods.Frube/Patch your cars weren't bad as well.Sure,they had bug,or two,they were still nice.And now with two of you together,well I just can't wait to see feature list+first ingame shots.

+rep for both.

This.Will.Be.EPIC!I remember that Oldi is very very good with modding.911 SC,M6,TTS those were,and still are,very good mods.Frube/Patch your cars weren't bad as well.Sure,they had bug,or two,they were still nice.And now with two of you together,well I just can't wait to see feature list+first ingame shots.

+rep for both.

Thanks ;)

+rep to you too!