We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Doctor G - Ferrari 430/430 GT sound mod

Doctor G.

This is a mix of F430 GT2 and F430 sound. I've never found a good audio of a stock F430, so I used this one in replacement. But I couldn't have in TDU that fast GT shifting and I failed to make a good GT idle. So I made it rev a bit higher, like a stock F430 and put startup and idle from stock F430 too.

Hope you like because I spent a lot of time on it.

My only problem with it is that there is a bit of wind in the audio and then you can hear it slightly in the sound mod, but it's still the best F430 audio I ever listened (shame to all those who requested a f430 sound and who never found this video).

NOTE : I can make an alternative version without "trembles" (though, the samples are long enough so you don't notice the looping, in general use)

Source :

Sound mod :

Download :

http://www.mediafire.com/?6jg327zg2ro8y25

Thanks for feedback.

Sounds awesome! I'll try it tonight and then give you more feedback. Thank you again Doc!!

---

Tested last night and confirmed - it´s awesome!! Idle sounds like a lion's roar, trembles are perfect (gives a race car tone that is very good), transitions are perfect, off gas is great. Perfect sound with an angry edge that is vicious.

Best F430 sound mod I've ever tested (and I've tried many). It will make me drive the F430 much more often... BIG thank you Doctor!!!

PS - I'd + rep but must spread.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Salut. Good job. Downtouring sounds great. May i have one question ? Why does this GT2 sound so different to this one i found ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QOCVr6LUCc

Maybe another exhaust but, THAT different ? In this video here, the guy whos driving warms up the motor. Its a warmup lap. He is driving very slow sometimes. Maybe you can get your GT2 idle from it. I did so in my mod by making it slower. After long struggle i got it looping clean. Must update the downloadfiles soon because of that. I thought ? GT2 ? Wheres the GT2 sound in middle ? ( in your mod ) . But now i understand after seeing

your real deal video. Sounds much more calm than in what i found. Nice day