We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official Exploration Pack confirmation & Continuing Support mentioned *It's been submitted!!*

Eudemon

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe with all this time we've gotten so much 'news' they have been working away making lots of new shiny DLC and tweaks to the game!

Then again I think I'd better wake up if that's the case!

I just hope that the new DLC cars will be paintable/stickerable since there new modles! And not special editions!

.... working around the clock ........ I think they put the clock somewhere on the ground and they do rituals around it waiting for a sign to release the patch , the only thing the console users can do would be dancing the patch dance (a type of rain dance) around the console and sing " Tdu2 will survive"

The only thing that would work for tdu2 would be a re-release , but with all things fixed , better advertising

I think that Atari doesn't realise how much money they could make and how much succes Tdu could have , there is no other game in which you could cruise so much , also there is no decent game with motorbikes , there is sbk but you can't cruise and I know that motorbikes have a lot of fans , including me .

The islands are brilliant , they could make some trucks and add delivery missions like in 18 wheels of steel

Also NFS .... I mean hot pursuit has incredible graphics but no cockpit view , Shift 2 has cockpit view but no free-roam , Tdu2 has nice graphics and cockpit view and free roam but it fails at simple things , small things make a game cool , think about how the roads look at night in hot pursuit .

Tdu2 could be one of the best car games but it isn't , because of the developers......

.... working around the clock ........ I think they put the clock somewhere on the ground and they do rituals around it waiting for a sign to release the patch , the only thing the console users can do would be dancing the patch dance (a type of rain dance) around the console and sing " Tdu2 will survive"

LOL! That made my day xD

Things at Eden have been difficult recently for sure but they are still there and dedicated to TDU2. ;)

Haven't some of them run off to honestly make shovelware DLC games now? Or are they the ones that got fired...

*Throws grenade in your general direction.* ;)

I can't believe it but I lost interest in the game. They could've kept it by releasing regular car packs but nooo... No patch notes, and firing the staff. I probably won't be back until DLC2 is out.

Eden also claims to have Alone in the Dark as seen on their website but I doubt they have anything to work on now. And they shouldn't have, at all. They promised a lot but sofar haven't fully delivered yet for TDU2, let them do that first, then they can mess around with other games again.

Eden also claims to have Alone in the Dark as seen on their website but I doubt they have anything to work on now. And they shouldn't have, at all. They promised a lot but sofar haven't fully delivered yet for TDU2, let them do that first, then they can mess around with other games again.
Uhh what? Misinformation is something I thought that was reserved for TDU2.com.

There's a good reason why it's on their website, they made it. At least for the 360, PS3 and PC.

There's a good reason why it's on their website, they made it. At least for the 360, PS3 and PC.

I was not entirely, but pretty much, sure about that, that's why I said that. I'm not claiming they say it's their title while it's not.

@Diablo: care to say what is wrong exactly?

Somebody asked: do they work on another game now? I say they did in the past but they most likely don't at this moment, and they shouldn't. I'm convinced Eden can't work on multiple projects at the same time, especially not with the man power they have now, and TDU2 is the actual project so they have to continue work on that first before resorting to development of an other game, or they'll end up with two titles with poor support and execution of the concept because they have too little manpower to maintain two big titles.

This to me does not really sound like a lie or anything, it's my point of view, so I don't know what you're on about what's misinformation.

The only thing that would work for tdu2 would be a re-release , but with all things fixed , better advertising

I think that Atari doesn't realise how much money they could make and how much succes Tdu could have , there is no other game in which you could cruise so much , also there is no decent game with motorbikes , there is sbk but you can't cruise and I know that motorbikes have a lot of fans , including me .

The islands are brilliant , they could make some trucks and add delivery missions like in 18 wheels of steel

Tdu2 could be one of the best car games but it isn't , because of the developers......

We are like-minded on these things, but we just cant blame the devs. the publisher is the one who released the game in such a bad condition.

All I hear is that its coming,its coming, and everynight at midnight I wait, and wait, only to be dissapointed again and again.Also watchibg friends leave the game to start playing other games instead, deciding to drop TDU2 entirely.Why can't someone tell us WHY its taking so long.Is it out for PC because its wide open and meetings need to be arranged between lawyers and such for consoles?Its such a major letdown.TDU2 XBOX is turning into a fading memory slowly but surely while the promises keep coming.

wonderful words of wisdom,if only someone in power were listening

its coming its coming.Meanwhile alot of people are leaving TDU2 for other games because, like me, they wait at midnight on xbox for an update only to be dissapointed night after night.