We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Stick help

So I've got my flight stick here, and since TDU2 apparently provides support for sticks like this I tried to use it, not working..

Anyone mind helping me configure the game to use my flight stick or something like that?

(It's a logitech stick if anyone is wondering, and I want to use it as a gear stick of sorts)

A joystick only has 2 axis, with 4 basic inputs, but most cars have more than 4 gears, so even if TDU2 did support a wide array of controllers (which doesn't seem to be the case), I don't see how you could emulate a H shifter without an external program that detects and remaps the input to other buttons.

@ Ghost PL: It IS possible. In the net you can find a tutorial that tells you how to modify your flight stick to make it an H-Shifter. And a program that lets you maake it work. But it´s useless if the stick isn´t working :/ sry. don´t know how to fix that problem