We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: BMW M3 E30 Car Pack with 10 different versions + LL-edition!

iLLusion

BMW M3 E30 Car Pack

Vehicles replaced: TVR Tuscan S, TVR Sagaris, TVR T440R, Ascari KZ1, Farboud Supercharged GTS Prototype 2005, Noble M12 GTO-3R, Noble M14, Noble M400

Converted by: iLLusion (LL-powah!)

Additional 3D stuff: inteLLigence (LL-powah!)

Custom physics by: Crimson-7

Custom sound by: jorgemodek

Custom HUD by: Impreza09

Tools development: Djey and Dredgy

Credits: 3D Model, Rims & Interior - EA Games / Slightly Mad Studios / Turn 10 Studios (Shift 2: Unleashed / Forza 3)

Testing v0.1-v0.9: jorgemodek, Crimson-7, big 206 fan, EviLSkater, GT40 Gulf, Incognito, redl1ne, tatoscha, daniel0251, hayabusa03, Paradox8831, Mr. Bean, Dux92T, StigSRB, killalldude, SuperVeloce

This project started as a simple Sport Evolution mod, but in the end, it became much more epic. I've decided to make one big car pack with a lot of goodies inside. This is E30 pack you've been waiting for!

It will include:

- BMW M3 E30 1989 - Working Exterior Colors + Working Interior Colors

- BMW M3 E30 Sport Evolution 1990 - Jet Black + Black Nappa Leather

- BMW M3 E30 Sport Evolution 1990 - Brilliant Red + Anthracite M Cloth

- BMW M3 E30 Cecotto Edition Misano Red + Black Bison Leather

- BMW M3 E30 Cecotto Edition Nogaro Silver + Silver Nappa Leather

- BMW M3 E30 Roberto Ravaglia Edition Macao Blue + Anthracite M Cloth And Bison Leather

- BMW M3 E30 Bodykit 01

- BMW M3 E30 Bodykit 02

- BMW M3 E30 DTM J.Cecotto

- BMW M3 E30 DTM Steve Soper

- BMW M3 E30 LL-edition!

Since this is a massive car pack, different versions of M3 will be released in 3 stages.

Stage I

- BMW M3 E30 1989

- BMW M3 E30 Sport Evolution 1990 - Jet Black

- BMW M3 E30 Sport Evolution 1990 - Brilliant Red

Stage II

- BMW M3 E30 Cecotto Edition Misano Red

- BMW M3 E30 Cecotto Edition Nogaro Silver

- BMW M3 E30 Roberto Ravaglia Edition Macao Blue

- BMW M3 E30 LL-edition!

Stage III

- BMW M3 E30 Bodykit 01

- BMW M3 E30 Bodykit 02

- BMW M3 E30 DTM J.Cecotto

- BMW M3 E30 DTM Steve Soper

ETA on Stage II is end of July, and Stage III sometime in August.

Features:

-Working Mirrors

-Working Lights

-Working Gauges

-Working Windows

-Working Exhaust

-Working Interior Colors

-Working Gearshift Animation

-Working Bonnet And Boot

-Working Exterior Colors

-Working Interior Colors

-Custom physics

-Custom sound

-Custom HUD

-Custom license plates

-Custom brake discs/calipers

-Custom Exterior Colors

-Custom Interior Colors

-Normal map textures

-Optimized for Island Paradise v0.9.5

mevAa.jpg

5rEJ4.jpg

Click on thumbnail(s) to see full picture(s).

1zz5kio_th.jpg 14mtlrt_th.jpg 28lqkvc_th.jpg 2r4lif5_th.jpg f1ws29_th.jpg

CUzTR.jpg

q9ieU.jpg

DOWNLOAD iLLusion: BMW M3 E30 Car Pack - Stage I and Stage II v0.9.9 @ MediaFire

BMW M3 E30 LL-edition!

Vehicle replaced: Volkswagen Golf R32

Converted by: iLLusion (LL-powah!)

Additional 3D stuff: inteLLigence (LL-powah!)

Custom physics by: Crimson-7

Custom sound by: jorgemodek

Custom HUD by: Impreza09

Tools development: Djey and Dredgy

Credits: 3D Model, Rims & Interior - EA Games / Slightly Mad Studios / Turn 10 Studios (Shift 2: Unleashed / Forza 3)

Testing v0.1-v0.9: jorgemodek, Crimson-7, big 206 fan, EviLSkater, GT40 Gulf, Incognito, redl1ne, tatoscha, daniel0251, hayabusa03, Paradox8831, Mr. Bean, Dux92T, StigSRB, killalldude, SuperVeloce

Features:

-Working Mirrors

-Working Lights

-Working Gauges

-Working Windows

-Working Exhaust

-Working Gearshift Animation

-Working Bonnet And Boot

-Working GPS

-Custom Exterior Color

-Custom Interior Color

-Custom physics

-Custom sound

-Custom HUD

-Custom license plate

-Custom brake discs/calipers

-Custom LL-edition! GPS

-Custom LL-edition! MOMO Mod 88

-Custom Motegi SP10 Rims

-Custom M-style vinyl

-Normal mapping

-Optimized for Island Paradise v0.9.5

y3VD9.jpg

wrGzb.jpg

20hu5p5_th.jpg 2r6zi2w_th.jpg

DOWNLOAD iLLusion: BMW M3 E30 LL-edition! v1.0 @ MediaFire

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file if there is one!!

Requires Djey's Magicmap and Patch 1.68b

Requires TDU mega car pack!

Manual installation isn't supported!

Terms of use:

-------------

- Feel free to share and post on other sites. I'm only asking you to credit me as original author. Thanks!

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, didn't expected this much positive feedback! Thanks a lot! ;)

@COMB@T_$HOTGUN

The Sport Evolution was only offered only in Jet Black with red bumper stripes or Brilliant Red with black bumper stripes, according to BMW M Registry. You can however paint regular M3, and choose a different interior color. ;)

@slylecoco

I haven't planned to include that version, but never say never. I'll look into it when I start to work on DTM. ;)

---

Forgot to mention that due to custom real life physics, you won't be able to play online with this car, sorry for the inconvenience. You can use Audi A3 for the cam, IK and wheel size.

---

Here's a quick preview of upcoming M3 E30 LL-edition!

qpDzu.jpg

yPDsn.jpg

ymhfY.jpg

Unpaintable cars shouldn't be allowed regardless of the real versions only being offered in certain colors, this is a VIDEOGAME, the whole point of a game is to do things that weren't done in real life.

And point of fact, in real life if you have enough money, you can get around ANY limited edition color scheme and get the car painted however you want from the factory. Plus there's always the option of repainting the real car after you buy it, which is exactly what the TDU custom paint shop represents, an aftermarket custom painter.

I also don't like the separation of the dashboard from the interior colors, all the stock cars in TDU include the whole dash, or parts of the dash in the interior color change. Keeping the dashboard a boring grey when you can change the seat colors is not realistic at all, because in real life, when you buy a real NEW car and you choose the interior color, the dashboard is included in that color choice.

Keeping the dashboard a boring grey when you can change the seat colors is not realistic at all, because in real life, when you buy a real NEW car and you choose the interior color, the dashboard is included in that color choice.

No at all ..... All the Bmw E30´s (316i;318i; 318 is; 320 i; 325 i/ix; M3----M3evo) Have the same color of the dashboard...you can search in any place you want

Its funny that you allways like to comment in the negative way modders work but you are always wrong !!!

Keeping the dashboard a boring grey ???? [/i][/b]

i kinda of agree that a grey dash is boring,black would be way nicer,but that's the way the car's supposed to be,but have to agree with jorge too,you ALWAYS find something wrong with everyone else's work,you need to chill out man,this only will get you a heart attack ;)

Unpaintable cars shouldn't be allowed regardless of the real versions only being offered in certain colors, this is a VIDEOGAME, the whole point of a game is to do things that weren't done in real life.

And point of fact, in real life if you have enough money, you can get around ANY limited edition color scheme and get the car painted however you want from the factory. Plus there's always the option of repainting the real car after you buy it, which is exactly what the TDU custom paint shop represents, an aftermarket custom painter.

I also don't like the separation of the dashboard from the interior colors, all the stock cars in TDU include the whole dash, or parts of the dash in the interior color change. Keeping the dashboard a boring grey when you can change the seat colors is not realistic at all, because in real life, when you buy a real NEW car and you choose the interior color, the dashboard is included in that color choice.

While this is indeed just a videogame, I tend to make my car mods as close as possible to real life counterparts. This is after all, a car game. Car do matter, otherwise, we would be driving some cheap knockoffs. :p

I agree about the greyish interior... but that's just the way TDU works. I would be more than happy to use darker colors for interior parts, but old TDU game engine just can't render them right. But I thought that should be a known fact till now.

Prove me wrong, but last time I checked, E30 didn't had colored dashboard.

While this is indeed just a videogame, I tend to make my car mods as close as possible to real life counterparts. This is after all, a car game. Car do matter, otherwise, we would be driving some cheap knockoffs. :p

I agree about the greyish interior... but that's just the way TDU works. I would be more than happy to use darker colors for interior parts, but old TDU game engine just can't render them right. But I thought that should be a known fact till now.

Prove me wrong, but last time I checked, E30 didn't had colored dashboard.

You're trying to be realistic while NOT being realistic at the same time, it makes no sense at all. You're locking out paint and interior colors for a game mod while every real car on the road in real life can be painted and have the interior changed.

And every stock car in TDU proves you wrong about the dash colors, the colors can be changed and still look good, it doesn't matter if the real M3 E30 allowed it or not, this is NOT REAL LIFE. Even if you don't like other colors for the dashboard, someone else might like it, so give them the OPTION of changing the colors, just like they have In REAL LIFE.

As for the rest of you who don't like my comments, think about this, maybe if some of you would be more realistic and say what needs to be said instead of kissing backsides with every post you make, then modding could actually progress forwards instead of going backwards with locked out paint colors, locked out interior colors, locked doors and windows, bad carbon fiber, etc etc etc. Speak up and point out the flaws, otherwise things are only going to get worse, not better.

Every other modding community out there has forums where constructive criticism is NORMAL, not frowned upon like it is here, Tool set a VERY BAD precedent with that crap a long time ago and it needs to end.