We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: BMW M3 E30 Car Pack with 10 different versions + LL-edition!

iLLusion

Of course this is not real life, but as I don't and probably never will own a real M3 E30, I want to have it as realistic as possible ingame.

And we're not kissing backsides, we're giving positive feedback, and I think that's kinda important too. I didn't find a single major flaw with this mod, so why would I point out any? Nothing you said is a flaw IMO.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand you Kurgan777,

criticism is normal and welcome when it's constructive.

Illusion makes awesome mods for us, and my first idea when i see his work it's to say : Thank you so much.

He takes time to do it, and his mods are really incredible.

By chance, Illusion knows to ear people, and i see he's able to accept our (little) criticism, or our propositions (don't forget my special M3 E30 DTM !! ;):D).

So i'm sure he will understand what you wrote, dear Kurgann. And about Tool, you're right.

I just regret you didn't add "good work" or "thanks" to iIlusion in your message .... :(

We can critic and say good job in the same time.... ;)

And by the way, i want to thx all personn who help Illusion to release this E30,

Sound, gauge, beta test,.... Great Job for all that :cheeky:

(And i'm not kissing backsides too, i really think that)

You're trying to be realistic while NOT being realistic at the same time, it makes no sense at all. You're locking out paint and interior colors for a game mod while every real car on the road in real life can be painted and have the interior changed.

And every stock car in TDU proves you wrong about the dash colors, the colors can be changed and still look good, it doesn't matter if the real M3 E30 allowed it or not, this is NOT REAL LIFE. Even if you don't like other colors for the dashboard, someone else might like it, so give them the OPTION of changing the colors, just like they have In REAL LIFE.

As for the rest of you who don't like my comments, think about this, maybe if some of you would be more realistic and say what needs to be said instead of kissing backsides with every post you make, then modding could actually progress forwards instead of going backwards with locked out paint colors, locked out interior colors, locked doors and windows, bad carbon fiber, etc etc etc. Speak up and point out the flaws, otherwise things are only going to get worse, not better.

Every other modding community out there has forums where constructive criticism is NORMAL, not frowned upon like it is here, Tool set a VERY BAD precedent with that crap a long time ago and it needs to end.

Really? whats your point ?

you are talking that way because you dont imagine the days we invest in this project to give some people´s smiles..we have to read so much things..to add another car to the game ... with the best we can do and can get ... BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GETTING PAID FOR THIS....WE ARE NOT TDU TEAM....we are tdu fans just like you...we do this for fun but it burns many and many hours of work....We have our real life jobs..we have a life

And you know what ? i can assure you is that this is the best E30 M3 mod for tdu ever and ever...and according to the real life car this is the closest you can get.... if you like COLORS in the dashboard do yourself a mod then....BUT ONCE AGAIN it not match the real car because if the real car have dashboard colors

then our mod had intirior colors too.. because like i said we watch every cars aspects before we complete a mod

Wow, didn't expected this much positive feedback! Thanks a lot! ;)

@COMB@T_$HOTGUN

The Sport Evolution was only offered only in Jet Black with red bumper stripes or Brilliant Red with black bumper stripes, according to BMW M Registry. You can however paint regular M3, and choose a different interior color. ;)

Ahhh ok sry did not know that

but thx for the reply

it is absolutely ridiculous to argue about this mode,for me,cars are amazing,if anybody doesn't like it,then don't use it...simple as that...

and yes,congratulation to illusion on first pack release,all 3 cars are beautiful...:thumbsup:

this one is my pride and joy:drool::pf::excited:

You're trying to be realistic while NOT being realistic at the same time, it makes no sense at all. You're locking out paint and interior colors for a game mod while every real car on the road in real life can be painted and have the interior changed.

And every stock car in TDU proves you wrong about the dash colors, the colors can be changed and still look good, it doesn't matter if the real M3 E30 allowed it or not, this is NOT REAL LIFE. Even if you don't like other colors for the dashboard, someone else might like it, so give them the OPTION of changing the colors, just like they have In REAL LIFE.

As for the rest of you who don't like my comments, think about this, maybe if some of you would be more realistic and say what needs to be said instead of kissing backsides with every post you make, then modding could actually progress forwards instead of going backwards with locked out paint colors, locked out interior colors, locked doors and windows, bad carbon fiber, etc etc etc. Speak up and point out the flaws, otherwise things are only going to get worse, not better.

Every other modding community out there has forums where constructive criticism is NORMAL, not frowned upon like it is here, Tool set a VERY BAD precedent with that crap a long time ago and it needs to end.

Kurgan, there is a paintable M3, where you can paint the interior and exterior... iLLusion tried and did his mod the closest of the original and real car. Many cars in TDU doesn't have paintable interior, look Corvette or Viper. If a car can have a colored dashboard in TDU it is because it can have colored dashboard in real life.

I mean... TDU don't create colored dashboards, it copy real cars, exactly what iLLusion made with his M3. If you dislike the special versions, like the jet black, use the paintable one. Simple. ;)

Many cars in TDU doesn't have paintable interior, look Corvette or Viper.

TDUMT jumps up and proves you wrong, just because the TDU programmers didn't bother to add the interior colors to the physics doesn't mean those color options don't exist at all. I've added interior colors to a dozen stock cars that didn't have them in the default TDU setup.

If you were to find real Vette and Viper dealership brochures and options sheets you would find multiple interior color and material options for both cars.

And point of fact, the TDU programmers made DOZENS of realism mistakes in this game, they were far from perfect, and that didn't change in TDU2 either. TDU1 was released INCOMPLETE, and even the numerous patches didn't fully complete the game as evidenced by all the findings of DJey and dredgy in terms of the things their tools can do.

If you were to find real Vette and Viper dealership brochures and options sheets you would find multiple interior color and material options for both cars..

actually,viper only has 4 options,full black,black/grey,black/grey with red sewing and name and tan with black name anf the vette has only 3 colors:full black,black and tan and black and grey ;)

TDUMT jumps up and proves you wrong, just because the TDU programmers didn't bother to add the interior colors to the physics doesn't mean those color options don't exist at all. I've added interior colors to a dozen stock cars that didn't have them in the default TDU setup.

If you were to find real Vette and Viper dealership brochures and options sheets you would find multiple interior color and material options for both cars.

And point of fact, the TDU programmers made DOZENS of realism mistakes in this game, they were far from perfect, and that didn't change in TDU2 either. TDU1 was released INCOMPLETE, and even the numerous patches didn't fully complete the game as evidenced by all the findings of DJey and dredgy in terms of the things their tools can do.

Corvette has interior colors, but not ON the dashboard itself. The color is basically on the seats. Every Corvette by standard has a black-greyish dashboard.

Corvette has interior colors, but not ON the dashboard itself. The color is basically on the seats. Every Corvette by standard has a black-greyish dashboard.

I dont bother anymore because its a waste of time to speak with this guy ....... He is a colored human i see... he likes rainbows and things like that...

JUST PAINT THE DAMN DASHBOARD !!! i will talk to illusion to make a special hippy version for you !

Just imagine ... M3 E30 special Rainbow Kurgan version (now with 89 different colors on the dashboard!!!) Just for 1280 $ more!

Its ok :odance:

actually,viper only has 4 options,full black,black/grey,black/grey with red sewing and name and tan with black name anf the vette has only 3 colors:full black,black and tan and black and grey ;)

Dealership brochures haven't contained the FULL options list for cars since the early 1950's, there's always more available options than those brochures give you.

I can see your point Kurgan, and I can understand what are you saying... sorta. Who wouldn't like to drive a car completely customized to his own liking? But not even other more better, and newer games have those features. Sure, they offer some sort of modification and you can modify your car to some degree, but you can't do every single, crazy or not, idea you may have.

I could've just release one version and get it over with, but instead I went on different route in order to bring insane amount of different versions to suit different tastes. jorge could made just one sound, but no, he is making 3 different versions. Same for HUD's and physics. We are all dedicated and working hard in order to bring a dream car to a game we all like very much. Just like everyone involved in this project, I'm always open to suggestions and constructive criticism, and I admit, this mod has it's fair share of bugs which I tend to fix in future updates, mind you.

But, like I said already, this M3 pack is based on real life specifications, and colored dashboard just doesn't fit into that whole picture. Yes, it would be nice to replace that dull grey color with some other more happier color, but unless real E30 had stock dashboard in a different color, it ain't gonna happen. That's just the way things are, no hard feelings. ;)

In other news...

big 206 fan was right all along, white blinkers are so much better than orange ones!

zs1hG.jpg

Thanks on the tip! It's more than awesome! ;)

GPS is made from BMW M3 GT2 digital dash, I've added LL-edition! logo and on/off button to it.

Ogeg9.jpg

I've used MOMO Mod 88 as a base for customized steering wheel. It now has extra two buttons, a BMW badge, perforated leather... it was well worth of extra work.

That's it for this update, more is on the way in next few days.

And oh, I'm saying this on behalf of our team, big thanks on your support, we more than appreciate it.

If the LL-edition is tuned and all, maybe it would have a turbocharger sound? Just a suggestion... :p

Add a turbo to an BMW M3 E30 and it goes from car status to rocket status.And about the dashboard, it`s just a dash...nothing out of ordinary.I like my dashboard to be black and with wood insert xD

Add a turbo to an BMW M3 E30 and it goes from car status to rocket status.And about the dashboard, it`s just a dash...nothing out of ordinary.I like my dashboard to be black and with wood insert xD

+ one on that,turbo M3 would be...:drool:

If the LL-edition is tuned and all, maybe it would have a turbocharger sound? Just a suggestion... :p

Ok so you guys want a turbo wistle in the sound-? A bov too ?

Im in charge of the sound

Stage 1 has the stock E30 M3 sound

but LL edtion will have another sound like this one E36 M3 engine :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lqfrbJkOSw

What do you guys think? share what you think to help us to make the best ;)