We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: BMW M3 E30 Car Pack with 10 different versions + LL-edition!

iLLusion

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong, I love this mod, but why did you make the installer to install all three cars at once? I thought there's gonna be a separate one for each car, as they are quite similar, and I would like to pick just 2 of them.

PS: I can't see the stripe on the LL-edition, is it only on one side or did you remove it?

PS 2: Any news on Stage II ?

@DRİFTER_TR_53

No doubt it will be something special once we release it. ;)

@GhostPL

Sorry for all the trouble, but with all those different versions, I thought installer would be too cluttered. And since this is a car pack, I just didn't see the need for a selective installer.

Stripe is still there, don't worry. It didn't look too good with both sides on, so I just left it on right side.

Stage II should be up and ready over the weekend, but don't quote me on that. :p

It should've been released yesterday, but something else came up. Better late then never. :p

fzZ3J.jpg

99tJE.jpg

cZ6mm.jpg

In order to celebrate the many competition victories of factory driver Johnny Cecotto, BMW produced a special version of the E30 M3 during 1989 that was named in his honor. The M3 Cecotto was offered in the same three exterior color choices as the E30 M3 Evolution II: Misano Red (236), Macao Blue metallic (250) or Nogaro Silver metallic (243). It also featured the M3 Evolution II front and rear spoilers, and is further distinguished by its thinner rear window glass, chrome tailpipes, and 7.5x16-inch alloy wheels with unique metallic black centers. On the inside, the standard BMW sport seats were trimmed in a special Anthracite or Silver M-Technic cloth with Bison leather bolsters. Instead of the E30 M3 Johnny Cecotto edition, the U.K. market received only the E30 M3 Roberto Ravaglia edition, which was essentially an identical car except for the signature of a different BMW factory race driver on the numbered plaque.

Source: BMW M Registry - FAQ E30 M3

It's being uploaded at the moment. Refresh in a few minutes for updated download link. Have fun! ;)

I'm having second thoughts about converting bodykit versions. They've seemed like a great idea at the beginning, but now... not really. So far I've finished only about 80% of exterior from Bodykit 01. Interior is stock, and I'm using wagnerpsc's BBS GT rims for screenshot purposes.

NeBgX.jpg

I'll let you guys decide, cause if you don't want to drive these tuned versions, then what's the point in converting it. ;)

I'm having second thoughts about converting bodykit versions. They've seemed like a great idea at the beginning, but now... not really. So far I've finished only about 80% of exterior from Bodykit 01. Interior is stock, and I'm using wagnerpsc's BBS GT rims for screenshot purposes.

I'll let you guys decide, cause if you don't want to drive these tuned versions, then what's the point in converting it. ;)

I like it!

After some thinking, I'm affraid I won't be converting bodykit versions.

2hfs00x.jpg

If somebody is interested, I can post a link just for exterior. Mind you, Body_LR, Cock_LR and updated exterior shadows are missing. ;)

Today I've started to work on DTM version. So far I've completed rims and around 70% of exterior.

gxZ1A.jpg

17nUP.jpg