We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leadfoot's real life stuff: My E24 BMW 635CSi

Leadfoot[YT]

Thanks guys. :)

--------------

Here are some more things from last weekend. I'm debating uploading my glider film (was filmed the same day) under the HittingRedline name, so we'll see.

6243387038_bfd19b6877_z.jpg

Saratoga's Main Room by LeadfootYT, on Flickr

6243386880_13cd05af7d_z.jpg

Lightweight by LeadfootYT, on Flickr

6242869237_98a37d21b2_z.jpg

Priceless by LeadfootYT, on Flickr

6242868903_92a896a90f_z.jpg

Another unicorn by LeadfootYT, on Flickr

6243386358_35d0666e46_z.jpg

Living Legend by LeadfootYT, on Flickr

More here. :)

-Leadfoot

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Sick video :bow:

Thanks!

Another epic video! And as I said, go upload your stuff on vimeo!:)

'Tis done. David Rose's videos on Vimeo

Job on Top Gear :btup

Lol, if only. :)

Woah, the E-Type video is amazing!

Thanks!

O-M-G!

Hehe. :)

Superbly put together - shame we didn't get any modern driving footage as well. How did you organise the interview (or is that a trade secret)? :)

Thanks. Yeah, who'd have thought there'd be sticking snow in October? Funny story about the driving shots, though - they were from an early '90s motivational film on how to succeed as middle management in the business world. Hilariously '90s. His brother produced the video and asked him to drive his car in it, so that's how it ended up there. But like I said, hilarious.

To answer your question, though, I go to school with his daughter, so she tells me about his cars all the time. When I was thinking of stuff to film, I sent him an email and he was pretty excited about it. This was the first time I'd ever met him, though. :)

I'm hoping to do another one with the school's headmaster, and one at some point with a guy who has 30 classic British cars personally, and a shop that has more. The most important thing about the last one, though, is that as part of the business, he tests cars in the winter. So there're your driving shots. ;)

-----------

Three pics coming up soon (of the Jags, nothing new... yet).

-Leadfoot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks, everyone! I had some more "Real Drivers" stuff coming up, but some of its been pushed back to the spring, and some I'm waiting until everything's snowy to shoot. In the meantime, a friend of mine just got this E36 and we just drove around and filmed it. There are some driving shots (GoPro stuff) in this, too, but it's just a short video of an E36 on a drab day.

Waiting for snow to liven things up. :)

-Leadfoot

• 3 weeks later...

Some recap stuff from the summer (and later) of 2011. Most of it, you've already seen, but I edited them differently.

6610322897_f0cc352384_z.jpg

6610323049_5767caa653_z.jpg

6610322639_298c789040_z.jpg

6610323329_5b479ebe37_z.jpg

6610323429_354b71dfcc_z.jpg

I know a couple of you have already seen them on Flickr, but there's some more (and in desktop size, too) here. :) There's a recap video, too, but it's mostly a gimmick for the "About" page. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

Great ones :drool2:

Done with the 50mm F1.8?

Surprisingly, no. I used the 18-55 kit lens, and the DoF was enhanced in post on most of them. I really should use the nifty 50 more, though. :)

Love that 959 shot :nods:

Great work Leadfoot :hi5:

Thanks!

I absolutely adore the lack of saturation in these, I thought I was the only one. Great job!

Hehe, yeah, there's something about it. I used to do the same to all my old TDU pictures. :p

-Leadfoot

• 3 weeks later...