We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leadfoot's real life stuff: My E24 BMW 635CSi

Leadfoot[YT]

New one! I was trying a new editing program, it was shot on a boring winter day, and it was the first shoot using the jib ( :nuts: ), so it's not what I was hoping for. I'd say the WRX STI one is still my favorite. Still, the topic of this is interesting, so here you go:

There are more coming up in spring, with some REALLY special cars (old Bimmers, an Amazon, some others ;) ), so stay tuned. :)

-Leadfoot

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I though, "Isn't that your car"

And then I though, "Isn't that your Dad"

And then I saw the name popup. :)

Great video as always, nice to hear from him again and see that he still enjoys driving.

Oh and I heard you trying not to laugh when he said he wanted a WRX :p

I somehow missed all of this, but :eek:

:thumbsup:

Thanks. :)

At first I though, "Isn't that your car"

And then I though, "Isn't that your Dad"

And then I saw the name popup. :)

Hehe. :) He asked in the beginning whether he should mention that he's my dad, and I told him certain people would figure it out immediately. ;)

-Leadfoot

• 1 month later...

Update time! I'm getting the hang of the editing program now (did a few gigs in between the last video and this one), and this video is a lot smoother, IMO. Anyway, here it is:

Allegedly a 500-horse SRT4. :eek: However, I've spoken with his grandfather, who says it's closer to 400, if that. :whistle:

Thoughts? :)

-Leadfoot

500bhp on the crank or the wheels? Still damn much on the front wheels though. I know a guy with a SRT-4 and he has 400bhp on the wheels. With his aftermarket traction control setup he is still not able to launch it without much wheelspin.

The video itself is very nice. I like your way of filming, it's very smooth and fun to look at. :)

500bhp on the crank or the wheels? Still damn much on the front wheels though. I know a guy with a SRT-4 and he has 400bhp on the wheels. With his aftermarket traction control setup he is still not able to launch it without much wheelspin.

The video itself is very nice. I like your way of filming, it's very smooth and fun to look at. :)

He didn't really push it on the drive (I haven't seen him do anything crazy, come to think of it), but it was definitely one of the most "solid" cars I've been in. Even if it doesn't have the power he says it has, the equipment certainly seems like it would be able to back it up. :)

Nice one again :)

Thanks! Also, thanks for moving it to the next page (I'm guessing that was you :) ).

-Leadfoot

• 2 weeks later...
I thought there will be accelerations etc., but still it is well done video :D

Same here. :cheeky:

Nicely done. Only thing is the guy spoke kind of softly, and with the music in the background his voice blended in with it. 500 hp is a lot for one of those little things!

Yeah. That was him "speaking up," unfortunately. :eek:

Good effort mate :)

I swear he has a civic SI wing on that car :lol: That's what car I challenge you to find and film! :D

Thanks. Not too many Si Civics around here, but maybe this summer I'll go to a stance meet. ;)

---------------------------------

New video and pictures! A friend of mine details cars, and this was what he did this weekend. I filmed the footage over two days (the first was cloudy; the second, sunny), so some pictures will be darker than others. Anyway, here you go. 1957 Mercedes 220S Cabriolet. :)

OkUmm.jpg

xJjrf.jpg

bE3QU.jpg

AsZGX.jpg

------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

Enjoy! :)

-Leadfoot

Thanks, guys! :)

Excellent, shame that torn seat wrecked the interior shots a bit.

It's actually getting the seats ripped out next month. For some reason, my friend is disappointed by that... :confused: :p

-------------------------

New one! Finally got to a Cars and Coffee meet, and it was very impressive. Also, I'm planning on getting new music from a friend (limited to Creative Commons stuff, because I occasionally have ads on my website, so music is an annoying and lacking element that proves a problem with every edit), so maybe the next videos will feature that. :)

Teaser shot. More to come.

oa2uc.png

-Leadfoot

Awesome video Leadfoot and that Macca shot is good but the tree growing out of it ruins it, I wish we had an event like that over here

Thanks. The tree provided nice shadows, but the way that particlar picture is cropped makes it kind of ugly. Maybe I'll try to remove it in some of the other ones. :)

-Leadfoot

Very professional video as always!

You could use Vimeo if you want to sneak away from the music problems.

Thanks. It's not so much it getting taken down, but the uses and applications my videos have (my website, which sometimes has ads, future revenue stuff, etc.). But it's no big deal. I've gotten a lot of compliments on this music, interestingly.

---------------------------------------

Here's a (really) quick edit of the McLaren. More pictures hopefully coming soon, but I just woke up after getting back from NYC at midnight, and I'm exhausted.

-Leadfoot

-Leadfoot