We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Leadfoot's real life stuff: My E24 BMW 635CSi

Leadfoot[YT]

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
You should've stopped by Virginia Tech and seen me!! We had our car show the last weekend of April.

This car needs it's own thread too.

I was trying to find car shows to hit on the way back, but ended up doing it midweek, so nothing was going on. Maybe that's for the better, though; with the clutch issue, who knows what extra stops would have done.

One of your best videos to date man :) Nice car indeed, and you bought a manual too, top lad! :D

Thanks! And I don't think I would ever be able to convince myself to buy an automatic car, at least not unless I had something manual as well. Of course, that makes it difficult when the car I'm looking for is an '80s executive GT made for cruising highways haha, but it was worth the search for a stick. :)

-Leadfoot

Awesome :)

Thanks!

Hehe, if I lived near a ski resort and didn't work in a city I'd go for a manual too.

Great engine note their and definitely your best video. Done any commercial video work recently?

Haha, I'm amazed that I live here sometimes. Well, all the time, if I'm honest. :) And wasn't your old Toyota manual?

And thanks. :) My commercial work this year has just been local towns and stuff so far, but I'm currently in the middle of scheduling a few films for a Land Rover off road school, which should be interesting.

-Leadfoot