We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Someone need some help over here

tazulike88

Guys i got the game a while ago and since then i've been in a very unrewarding pain .... i got to upgrade my processor to Core2Duo 2.9 GHz and my graphix to ATI radeon HD5540 ... and that's good the trouble is that when i start the game it gives me an error saying ((The program failed to start (0xc00007b)) i've googled thet almost a million times and leaded me to uprade my DirectX9 to 10 and my windows XP SP2 to SP3 i have 3 gigs of ram and i'm totally out of my mind ..... i installed the game right and any help would be terrifically appreciated bro .... please end my misery

well i know that is not admired here but it's a cracked copy i downloaded .... and installed with daemon tools ... i knew from other forums that TDU2 is quite dodgy with that sort of stuff ... so any other advises .....i download it because the original copy isn't exported to my country and it's very hard to find, and so expensive ... i've wasted all my money on upgrading my pc .... if i had some money i'd have ordered it from steam ...... i know that is illegal but i'm so in love with this game i had no other options