We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Giant Posters

Beav

Hello.

I noticed on ebay some giant posters which are made up of smaller pictures either A4 or A3. I thought why couldn't I do this from home instead of paying silly money. I found a program called rasterbator but it seems to print the pictures in huge dots and all I want is an enlarged version of a normal picture to go on my bedroom wall. Any help with how I can do this? Ide like the picture to be over 1m high/wide.

Thanks~

I have two photos of mine (:o) up on my wall which are just nine A4 pieces of paper taped to the wall to create a big photo :cheeky:

I think my dad just used the standard print thingy (right click photo > print) and it came up with a good few printing options. That was on Windows XP though on his old laptop. I expect you can do the same on Vista or 7.

That is how I done mine anyway.

yeah, thanks bud. Just done it. Got to trim the white off each paper then it will be good to stick on the wall. My mum has some of this spray stuff which acts like a glue but leaves no mess when you take the paper of the wall :)

• 5 weeks later...
I’ve used this program before too. But I really don’t like this technique. Rasterbator makes posters with big dots. Now I use this poster software to print big images. It doesn’t change the input image and print it with high quality.

Yeah I know what you mean about the big dots. Thanks for the link :)

• 2 weeks later...