We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Online Savegame Problem

Jamirofan

Hi!

"Test Drive Unlimited has stopped working..." right after the intro.Here's the thing:

The game ran very sluggish with Hawaiian Paradise mod and after several freezes (due to overheating) I decided to uninstall the mod.

I wanted to but I could not click the uninstall button at the mod's setup screen.:eek:

OK I thought I had an older version then it turns out it was the right installer.Downloaded older versions of the mod still unable to uninstall.

Then I headed to mods folder deleted everything except new tires.Started the game,mod was still up.Then I just renamed the whole Test Drive Unlimited folder and somehow managed to uninstall the game while I did a completely fresh install with original files.When I checked the Atari folder there was my "backup" game with 7 GB size plus the fresh,original 7 GB one.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

After this I copied my beloved car sounds (downloaded from TDUC) to the fresh installed game folder then shift+delete the whole backup TDU folder.

Now fortunately I did backup my savegame (Test Drive Unlimited inside documents) so I immediately copied it,start up the game and after the intro "Test Drive Unlimited has stopped working." punches me in the face.:cry:

The reason why I wrote such detailed post is because of hoping for someone to tell me where did I go wrong? Please help me!